Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo was in my local tonight

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People say I can't move on but threads like this appear, I was disgusted when McGhee was sacked yes, I was disgusted that a contingent of fans who could not see past their own noses helped to get him sacked, I just cannot for the life of me understand the continuing slagging off of McGhee now to the extent he can't even have a quiet pint and a meal with his misses. McGhee stayed LOYAL this this club and honoured his side of the agreement, he thought he would lead us to Falmer whenever that may be, he went on all the marches, he went to all the protests, he continually crusaded for Falmer for 3 years, he did his work in a porta cabin as an office, he trained his squad on council owned fields, he endured Withdean as a home ground, he was forced to sell all his assets and had no real money to bring players in all this with a backdrop of Magoo out and 6 months on he can't even have a pint in his local, all his achievements and the list above makes it incredulous to me that some people regard him as some sort of anti christ but praise Adams, Coppell etc who showed NO LOYALTY tp the club and left at the first chance, McGhee was hot property after a promotion and championship survival but stayed here, a man of honour and integrity

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
correct but you did not slag someone off for having the audacity of having a pint in their local did you

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
McGhee was hot property after a promotion and championship survival but stayed here, a man of honour and integrity

Eh? So what clubs showed an interest then?

The same ones that have been scrambling for his signature since he was sacked?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Also he has got turned down for the Swansea job by someone of has never managed.

You can get that muppet out of your avatar before you lick Dean Wilkins arse!

E

enigma

NMH is an oddball with an irrational obession with League 2 benchwarmer Leon Knight.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
enigma said:
NMH is an oddball with an irrational obession with League 2 benchwarmer Leon Knight.

Sounds about right, he slags someone off on an internet message board and when presented with an opportunity to air his views, what does he do?

SHITS HIMSELF

Bloody keyboard warriors!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
NMH said:
yep, the goofy twat was in the Royal Oak in Poynings spending some of MY money feeding his mush.

I could've said something, but I'd like to go back in there sometimes.

At least he no longer has the chance to waste my dosh - Wilkins I would have stood a beer for though.

Your a prick mate...should have said summit my arse...congratulate him on two fantastic seasons more like...people like you make me sick!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Eh? So what clubs showed an interest then?

The same ones that have been scrambling for his signature since he was sacked?

Strachan asked him to be assistant at Celtic.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yorkie said:
Strachan asked him to be assistant at Celtic.

Yeah, very true. I saw that advert:

CELTIC POOLS - PARADISE WINDFALL SELLERS WANTED

Sales personnel are required for the Celtic Pools match day lottery "The Paradise Windfall". Applicants must be honest, reliable, numerate and able to handle cash. A positive friendly sales attitude and a desire to succeed within a sales environment is required. Remuneration will be by generous sales commission. A uniform will be provided.

Interested applicants should request an application form by calling the Celtic Pools office on 0141 551 9922 or by email JMcCann@celticfc.co.uk

CELTIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER

http://www.celticfc.net/hr/default.aspx

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not bad Buzzer :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NMH said:
A top manager like magoon ought to have a job by now, how's he noshing it up at fancy dining establishments still? And I didn't see his bicycle outside the door either, so are The Albion are still picking up his petrol receipts?? :angry:

Why didn't you ask him? I'm sure he would have loved to have told you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
PLEASE go and tell him what you think of MM next time you see him NMH, it's only right you should let him know about your obsession

PS pop home and post it on here 1st though, it'd be worth the 20 mile drive to come and watch :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here