Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo was in my local tonight

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
'People say I can't move on but threads like this appear, I was disgusted when McGhee was sacked yes, I was disgusted that a contingent of fans who could not see past their own noses helped to get him sacked, I just cannot for the life of me understand the continuing slagging off of McGhee now to the extent he can't even have a quiet pint and a meal with his misses. McGhee stayed LOYAL this this club and honoured his side of the agreement, he thought he would lead us to Falmer whenever that may be, he went on all the marches, he went to all the protests, he continually crusaded for Falmer for 3 years, he did his work in a porta cabin as an office, he trained his squad on council owned fields, he endured Withdean as a home ground, he was forced to sell all his assets and had no real money to bring players in all this with a backdrop of Magoo out and 6 months on he can't even have a pint in his local, all his achievements and the list above makes it incredulous to me that some people regard him as some sort of anti christ but praise Adams, Coppell etc who showed NO LOYALTY tp the club and left at the first chance, McGhee was hot property after a promotion and championship survival but stayed here, a man of honour and integrity.'

Difficult to argue with a post of this quality. Remember when Wednesday played here last season in a crucial relegation game? they has just signed Tudguy & Burton. Hardly suprising we got stuffed.

Dec 30, 2006
South Atlantic
NMH said:
I'll ask him for my money back for the Stoke match, then nick his car keys so he has to WALK home

The Stoke match was a debacle, but over half the side could not be arsed because the board had reneged on a promise to sort out contract offers for the coming season.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Uncle Spielberg said:
People say I can't move on but threads like this appear, I was disgusted when McGhee was sacked yes, I was disgusted that a contingent of fans who could not see past their own noses helped to get him sacked, I just cannot for the life of me understand the continuing slagging off of McGhee now to the extent he can't even have a quiet pint and a meal with his misses. McGhee stayed LOYAL this this club and honoured his side of the agreement, he thought he would lead us to Falmer whenever that may be, he went on all the marches, he went to all the protests, he continually crusaded for Falmer for 3 years, he did his work in a porta cabin as an office, he trained his squad on council owned fields, he endured Withdean as a home ground, he was forced to sell all his assets and had no real money to bring players in all this with a backdrop of Magoo out and 6 months on he can't even have a pint in his local, all his achievements and the list above makes it incredulous to me that some people regard him as some sort of anti christ but praise Adams, Coppell etc who showed NO LOYALTY tp the club and left at the first chance, McGhee was hot property after a promotion and championship survival but stayed here, a man of honour and integrity

Better than your first post on page 1.
No doubt he bled blue and white.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here