Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch in trouble

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think...

Debatable.

So...

Adams, Hinshelwood, Coppell, McGhee, Wilkins, Adams and Slade have all had Booker and White foisted upon them against their wishes?

You really are tiresome. Didn't Slade publically state that he wanted to keep Booker and White, but perhaps reassign their roles within the club?

Besides, you are now claiming that White is lying. How do you know that he has not spoken to Joel Lynch? By default, you are also calling Insider a liar. Give it up you useless waste of blood and organs.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Debateable.

So...

Adams, Hinshelwood, Coppell, McGhee, Wilkins, Adams and Slade have all had Booker and White foisted upon them against their wishes?

You really are tiresome. Didn't Slade publically state that he wanted to keep Booker and White, but perhaps reassign their roles within the club?

Besides, you are now claiming that White is lying. How do you know that he has not spoken to Joel Lynch? By default, you are also calling Insider a liar. Give it up you useless waste of blood and organs.

:clap2::bowdown:

Total storm in a teacup, born from a drunken post on Facebook. Dean White has been in regular contact. He spoke to Joel about two weeks ago, and again on Tuesday of this week. There is no major problem here, the point is (made in the final para of the story) that Joel needs to decide if he wants to be an Albion player or not. Russell clearly rates him, watch the SW interview on the day he got the job (Joel is one of the handful of players he singles out by name) and while he hasn't had the chance to meet him personally, for obvious reasons, the backroom staff have stayed in contact with Joel and watched him in matches for Forest. Equally, while Russell had a relegation battle to focus on with us, so did Joel with Forest, so discussions about next season can be put to the back burner until now. Russell will meet with him next week, when I am sure both will be able to have a grown-up discussion about where Joel's future lies.

Er... I don't quite understand why this argument is still going on - did people miss Insider's post explaining the situation?

Or maybe some people think Insider is lying as well?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Er... I don't quite understand why this argument is still going on - did people miss Insider's post explaining the situation?

Or maybe some people think Insider is lying as well?

Its a Binfest my friend, fridays are notorious for them:annoyed:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You miss the point irrespective of what Lynch wants, if Forest offer £250k DK would accept it and would be silly not to, but if JL made it clear he doesnt want to be here and play for us he will have to accept considerably less, probably £100k. Lynch is like many 20 years old a player with unrealised potential who MAY one day be a good player but just as easily may not.

With what he posted on Facebook I think Forest know they can get away with daylight robbery and pick him up as a sale bargain. If I was DK I would insist on a fair offer and let it go to a tribunal. If Lynchy doesn't want to stay we are in a catch 22 situation anyway as he can bide his time and leave when his Albion contract expires.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think from the way that everything has been done at this club in the past 18 months it can't always be the players/staff can it ?? - Savage, Hammond, Ocallaghan,Wilkins Chapman Lynch Robinson - Why oh oh why is it always the people that leave the club that are in the wrong?

Besides, what is all this cloak and dagger business with these names mentioned?

> Savage would not agree terms and left. If we didn't think we could afford him or he was worth what he wanted, then why should he stay? Remember the decisions come down to the Chairman and board. You know, the ones that have kept us in business, despite having no tangible assets and fighting a lengthy and expensive planning inquiry.
> Hammond would not agree terms and was told he can either rot in the reserves or we can sell him instead of losing him for nothing. Sensible.
> O'Callaghan was a rotten apple. You claimed that Dick had practically shipped him off to Ireland and made sure he couldn't play in England again. He signed for Tranmere and has since been admitted to rehab.
> Wilkins could not be trusted as he was, seemingly acting for a player and his agent, rather than supporting the club.
> Chapman did not feel he could stay.
> Lynch is quite clearly a mouthy git and you are condoning his foul attitude towards the club.
> Who cares about Robinson?

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
this now further enhances the evidence that joel lynch is a prick and for me he can stay f***ed off in nottingham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lynch is a twat who would do nothing for team spirit, we'll be getting shot I'm sure.

Robinson has gone backwards and has had more chances here than just about anyone I can remember and never managed to turn it on for 90 mins two games on the trot. I expect him to be out of the door too. Shame as he definitely looked like he had potential when he came on the scene

withdeanseagulls

Oct 22, 2008
Im struggling to see how this has even made it as an Argus article, its just two young 22year olds doing what young people do on facebook. Lynch may have made a comment about the management at Brighton, but anyone in their position would feel left out when the whole team are called in except the odd few who've been out on loan. Remember the Argus is has been known for not telling the whole truth in their articles, i cant imagine Lynch would have made those comments if someone had been contacting him regulary. Let Lynch go to Nforest, he's obviously got it in his mind he never wants to pay here again. I do think robinson should be given a year deal, but whether he takes it or not, who knows? There will be several league 1&2 teams out to get him now he's a free agent

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
withdeanseagulls;2936879 I do think robinson should be given a year deal said:
I think that you are being a little optomistic on that as I cannot see many clubs breaking their back to sign him possibly Aldershit, Bournemouth or Barnet or even Gillingham. Other than very possibly Orient or Brentford I can think of none in Div 1 or higher. He has proved that he isnt consistently good enough so will probably drop to Crawley level.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Jakey might do well at Eastbourne Boro.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think from the way that everything has been done at this club in the past 18 months it can't always be the players/staff can it ?? - Savage, Hammond, Ocallaghan,Wilkins Chapman Lynch Robinson - Why oh oh why is it always the people that leave the club that are in the wrong?

" Assistant manager Dean White said: “We have monitored Joel’s progress at Nottingham Forest throughout the season, keeping a regular eye on him in matches, as we would with any player of ours on loan at another club.

“Additionally, I have kept in touch and spoken with Joel several times over the last eight months or so, and the last time was only a fortnight ago.
I'm surprised that he can make a phone call because he has his head so far up certain peoples arses at the club all you can see is his shoes.

People at this club need to be HONEST with the fans

A MESSAGE FOR DICK KNIGHT - BOOKER AND WHITE NEED TO GO AND YOU NEED TO LET RUSSELL SLADE MANAGE AND RUN THE TEAM HOW HE WANTS TOO - WE HAVE LOST FAR TO MANY GOOD PEOPLE AT THIS CLUB WITH YOUR CONTINUAL INTERFERENCE

You really are a loathsome, tiresome person aren't you?

Take your Wilkins worship and please f*** off-I'm sure there's a club out there somewhere that is worthy of your support "Big Deb". You tell Dick Knight to be honest-maybe you should be honest too about your personal friendship with Wilkins? He is pretty gutless to be using you as his mouthpiece.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

" Assistant manager Dean White said: “We have monitored Joel’s progress at Nottingham Forest throughout the season, keeping a regular eye on him in matches, as we would with any player of ours on loan at another club.

“Additionally, I have kept in touch and spoken with Joel several times over the last eight months or so, and the last time was only a fortnight ago.
I'm surprised that he can make a phone call because he has his head so far up certain peoples arses at the club all you can see is his shoes.

People at this club need to be HONEST with the fans

A MESSAGE FOR DICK KNIGHT - BOOKER AND WHITE NEED TO GO AND YOU NEED TO LET RUSSELL SLADE MANAGE AND RUN THE TEAM HOW HE WANTS TOO - WE HAVE LOST FAR TO MANY GOOD PEOPLE AT THIS CLUB WITH YOUR CONTINUAL INTERFERENCE

I love the way you assume that Lynch is the person telling the truth. Of course a little thing like 'truth' and another like 'fact' are two concepts well beyond your limited intellect.

Get a life woman.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
All i said is THERE IS two sides to any story and certain PRICKS on here only ever hear the club/chairmans side - two many people have left this club and never say much yet it is NEVER the clubs fault - Just because the club or Argus say things doesn't make them right

All i said is THERE IS two sides to any story and certain PRICKS on here only ever hear the club/chairmans side - two many people have left this club and never say much yet it is NEVER the clubs fault - Just because the club or Argus say things doesn't make them right

All clubs have people coming and going - but you mentioned something about GOOD players didn't you? So what would Lynch have to do with it then, he's shite!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All clubs have people coming and going - but you mentioned something about GOOD players didn't you? So what would Lynch have to do with it then, he's shite!

so you know more than Slade (listen to the interview when he first got here) and the managers at Forest. Not to mention Wilkins and McGhee who played him regularly. Not exactly shite is he

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Re: lynch or White lying
I think we also need to allow for the possibility a) he was drunk and was being egged on, b) his account has been hacked either by a Albion fan who doesn't want him back, or a forrest fan who doesn't want him to leave, c) his agent suggested he make it seem he was reluctant to return in an effort to aid either contract renegotiation with brighton, or transfer deal with Forrest and he went too far

:laugh: I do love a good conspiracy theory. However, as with 99% of conspiracy theories the truth is the simplist, most obvious conclusion which in this case is: Joel Lynch is a bit of a dickhead and was pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here