Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch in trouble

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I think that's fair enough with both of them. From what I've heard the club don't exactly treat their employees properly. Can understand the frustration - football careers don't last long so they have to make their money quickly.

Perhaps but I am sure that will change once big R gets his methods and structure in place. In which case it makes these two look bloody stupid and childish.

Just get rid we dont need players with this kind of attitude.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They are fools for doing this on facebook if they didn't think it would become public knowledge.
Get rid of Robinson and get whatever we can for Lynch I reckon.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Wouldn't surpise me if Lynch WANTED it all to kick off and the club to disown him, that way his price goes down and Forest are more likely to sign him. The clubs measured response suggests they have sussed this out and are not going to play into his hands.

To be fair on the guy I don't think he's that clever (Sorry if you're reading this Joel!)

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Get Rid of 'em they don't want to be at our club then they can f*** right off :censored:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
What actually was said. Does anyone have a transcript?

"Jake Robinson wondering if Brighton will ever get in contact with him?!

Joel Lynch at 00:42 on 05 May
Mate iv been at forest since sept not 1 c*nt has rung me, defo makes me wanna go back....."

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think the point was that they BOTH wanted to hear from the club about next season.

That would suggest they very much DO want to be hear.

Would they be bothered if they wanted to leave?

But NO-ONE was going to hear from the club about next season until first, we knew if were staying up or not and second, Slade is back from his much deserved weeks holiday.

Although I agree a courtesy call shouldn't have been beyond the club.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Wouldn't surpise me if Lynch WANTED it all to kick off and the club to disown him, that way his price goes down and Forest are more likely to sign him. The clubs measured response suggests they have sussed this out and are not going to play into his hands.

sounds about right it also sounds like he is a boy collecting mans wages if he is as good as he thinks he is then we will get what he is worth = 650k aboutish

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well according to Dean White, White himself has been in recent contact with Lynch.

“Additionally, I (White) have kept in touch and spoken with Joel several times over the last eight months or so, and the last time was only a fortnight ago.

So either Lynch is lying, or White is.

troy

Feb 22, 2009
lets not forget Lynch is a good left sided Centre Back and we should try to hang onto him if not get some sort of reasonable fee for him, but i'd prefer to see him playing for the Albion next season because i rate him highly as a player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here