Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch in trouble

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
christ what an over reaction, if Slade wants him and he comes back it will be forgotton in about 10 minutes if not and he moves on life will go on. Serioulsy would hate to see some peoples reaction if something big actually happened

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
christ what an over reaction, if Slade wants him and he comes back it will be forgotton in about 10 minutes if not and he moves on life will go on. Serioulsy would hate to see some peoples reaction if something big actually happened

You have got to remember we are in silly season now, where there is not much actual news to talk about (well not until Slade is back next week!), so people feel they need to weigh in with big opinions on nothing stories.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Sorry but a player who is only out on loan and may return calling our staff "C*nts" is a big deal....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Facebook causing such problems. :lol:

It was a pretty stupid thing to say, but it's hardly a cardinal sin in my opinion. I wouldn't want Lynch back in the team anyway because his attitude at the start of the season seemed off and it doesn't look to have got any better. Our team spirit has been good under Slade, we don't need anyone harming that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Get shot of both of them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I could be wrong but I believe the "attitude" stemmed from the fact that yes at the start of the season Lynch was replaced by Hawkins (maybe coz Lynch was unfit and the Hawk wasnt). Then there was the Northampton JPT game where apparantly Lynch had a stormer and then was promptly dropped next game for (a then unfit and clearly shithouse Hawkins) so much for Thickys "keep the shirt" policy.

So when Hawkins started to dip dramatically (injuries/form etc) that even Thicky couldnt ignore by (I think) Wallsall at home, he told Lynch he would be starting, to which Lynch effectively said "up yours I cant get motivated to play" (or something like that) and off he went to Forest.

However calling effectively your colleagues c unts (whether drunk or not) is really out of order. Therefore for the sake of team bonding, if Slade has him back Lynch should be painted purple and walk up and down North Street stark bollock naked.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Get rid of both of them. These childish little wankers that think they're too good for our club can go and f*** themselves as far as i'm concerned. Loan them out to Lewes and see if they're still complaining.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I am sure Lynch feeels let down by us.However he must prove himself and better himself.Slade will have his chat.If notts forest offer more money,i wonder if Lynch turns this down to prove himself to Slade against Hawkins etc.No the reason for this outburst is to give us the fans a reason for leaving .

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I think from the way that everything has been done at this club in the past 18 months it can't always be the players/staff can it ?? - Savage, Hammond, Ocallaghan,Wilkins Chapman Lynch Robinson - Why oh oh why is it always the people that leave the club that are in the wrong?

" Assistant manager Dean White said: “We have monitored Joel’s progress at Nottingham Forest throughout the season, keeping a regular eye on him in matches, as we would with any player of ours on loan at another club.

“Additionally, I have kept in touch and spoken with Joel several times over the last eight months or so, and the last time was only a fortnight ago.
I'm surprised that he can make a phone call because he has his head so far up certain peoples arses at the club all you can see is his shoes.

People at this club need to be HONEST with the fans

A MESSAGE FOR DICK KNIGHT - BOOKER AND WHITE NEED TO GO AND YOU NEED TO LET RUSSELL SLADE MANAGE AND RUN THE TEAM HOW HE WANTS TOO - WE HAVE LOST FAR TO MANY GOOD PEOPLE AT THIS CLUB WITH YOUR CONTINUAL INTERFERENCE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Slade thinks that Lynchy is a quality player he will be staying here unless a very substantial offer (£1M+) comes in from Forest which DK wont turn down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Naylor must get bored looking on here all day for page leads.
Mr Naylor got on the train at Wakefield Westgate after the match at Huddersfield. I think he was trying to concentrate while filing a report online which led him to move carriages when several of us had a singsong , including GOSBTS and Posh Spice is a slapper. :laugh:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I think from the way that everything has been done at this club in the past 18 months it can't always be the players/staff can it ?? - Savage, Hammond, Ocallaghan,Wilkins Chapman Lynch Robinson - Why oh oh why is it always the people that leave the club that are in the wrong?

" Assistant manager Dean White said: “We have monitored Joel’s progress at Nottingham Forest throughout the season, keeping a regular eye on him in matches, as we would with any player of ours on loan at another club.

“Additionally, I have kept in touch and spoken with Joel several times over the last eight months or so, and the last time was only a fortnight ago.
I'm surprised that he can make a phone call because he has his head so far up certain peoples arses at the club all you can see is his shoes.

People at this club need to be HONEST with the fans

A MESSAGE FOR DICK KNIGHT - BOOKER AND WHITE NEED TO GO AND YOU NEED TO LET RUSSELL SLADE MANAGE AND RUN THE TEAM HOW HE WANTS TOO - WE HAVE LOST FAR TO MANY GOOD PEOPLE AT THIS CLUB WITH YOUR CONTINUAL INTERFERENCE

f*** off you prick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont think DK would turn down 1/4 of that and even less if JL shows that he doesnt want to be here and play for us again.

With a new manager to motivate him he may change his mind and if he does want to play for us again the slate should be swept clean.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With a new manager to motivate him he may change his mind and if he does want to play for us again the slate should be swept clean.

You miss the point irrespective of what Lynch wants, if Forest offer £250k DK would accept it and would be silly not to, but if JL made it clear he doesnt want to be here and play for us he will have to accept considerably less, probably £100k. Lynch is like many 20 years old a player with unrealised potential who MAY one day be a good player but just as easily may not.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Get rid of both, Lynch is a **** and not showing himself to be much better than Leon Knight, will definately boo him constantly if he EVER appears in the stripes again....

agreed cocky wankers the both of them cox loft and virgo excelled under slade. good riddance to overpaid large ego'd idiots

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here