Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
If we do get him back (fingers crossed), then Gus has got to stop him doing those stupid somersaults! That's probably why he got his hamstring injuries.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well, that tributes got me giddy all over again. IF we signed him, it'd be the first time I'd have a players name on the back of my shirt. Make it happen Gus, if this is true.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i read a comment on the argus site by someone called mark by the sea whos called a few things before and seems pretty in the know (he called calderon coming back 3 weeks before it happened) . he said we have already bid 1.25 m for a premiership player. i read this about 3 days ago.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
lualua, Buckley, Noone and if what Jimbo says is true, possibly Benno in a squad would literally be a :sexwee: lol

Must have missed this - Is this Jimbo on here? And what has he said re Benno?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! Seems a lot of money to me... as others say, he has not been without injury problems, but he may have been moving past those when he got hacked down at Hartlepool... anyway, would be an extremely exciting addition to our squad... I honestly think he is far away from the first team at Newcastle, and that this will only get worse when they splash the cash... obviously, we will play him... the only thing that would hold this deal up would be Newcastle's valuation / the arrogant one's assessment... I really hope this story is true, that our bid is accepted, and KLL joins...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Said on the Elliott Bennett thread that he doesn't want to leave, apparently according to a player and member of coaching staff, and if we offer him an appropriate wage he will stay as he loves it here...Don't shoot me :p

Plausable but according to Jimbo Gus was taking the Chelsea job 6 months ago!

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
I would hope that we do not spend that amount of money on Kazenga Lua Lua as I think it could be better spent on other players unless of course he can persuade his brother Lomana to also join us. I do not believe that he offers that much more than Noone except a bit faster but his delivery isnt as good.

He destroyed teams last season and would do the same in the championship. I think he is is/will soon be a premiership quality player and £1.2m is a bargain for someone with his power, pace, control and shot. If we get him for that we will make money on him in the future.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Looking at Lua Lua's Twitter thread, reading between the lines, I am very confident he will sign for us. He's even got his picture as him with the League1 trophy. Come on TB, make it happen. Our most exciting signing for years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My only concern is that a burly defender will have no qualms in breaking KLL's leg after he has been skinned half a dozen times. Top quality players are all climbing aboard the Gus Bus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here