Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
FFS, hes got to be signed at all costs. He is the key to our success this season.

Come on Bloomy baby, show the geordies the wonga:love::bowdown:

:albion1::albion2::albion1::amex:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I think he ment his contract with Newcastle

Edit* Or maybe not. Could be taken either way.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We seem to do alright without him...................but I'd much rather we had him on a permanent basis.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought he signed a five year deal when he turned professional. Various websites suggest his contract expires at the end of the season. If that is the case, he will be available on a free unless Newcastle make an offer than matches or improves his current deal.

I can't see him joining us, personally, but I hope I am wrong.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought he signed a five year deal when he turned professional. Various websites suggest his contract expires at the end of the season. If that is the case, he will be available on a free unless Newcastle make an offer than matches or improves his current deal.

I can't see him joining us, personally, but I hope I am wrong.
I think that we'd have to pay compensation as he's under 24.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i completely disagree with you saying hes the key to our success, played 90 mins v peterborough in cruise control without him, hes good but not everything...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
From Nick Sz....epanik on Twitter...

Steve Clarke scouting for a Championship club at Brighton v Exeter tonight. Maybe thinking of taking LuaLua on loan from Newcastle in Jan?

we're going to get scouted every week now... and they could be looking at almost anyone i'd assume. reckon we'll have to fend off bids in the next window for dicker and calde, as they're both clearly a class apart for league 1. actually you could say that about all of the team at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here