Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I saw David pleat at london rd on sat. Not sure if commentating, scouting or both. And could be looking at players from either team. one thing for sure teams at top attract attention from scouts. Still, will fill v block up nicely.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
also can someone buy lua lua some new boots because he falls over 50% of the time when he has the ball haha ...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
sooner or later this is going to happen ( obviously not v the germans like )

[yt]erQdTUdeABI[/yt]

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Really? YES he is exciting to watch but his last ball tonight was attrocious, we could've EASILY done without him.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
He didn't even have a particularly good game tonight i thought..towards the end of the game when it was more open then he opened them up nicely but still lacked final ball..

just saying like...

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
By no means his best game this evening, as posted before his final ball was a little suspect for the vast majority of the evening. However it's his ability to create a crossing or shooting opportunity out of literally nothing that staggers me. The buzz you can feel going round the ground when he gets into the position where he can either take a defender on the inside or beat him for pace on the flank is something we haven't experienced for a very long time. For that reason alone I think it is definitely worth it.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just loved the way he managed to chest the ball down from going off the pitch then one touch down the wing to take on the player. The one player that i've watched in a long time that you just think something is going to happen everytime he gets the ball at his feet, even if his decision making isn't the greatest.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I saw David pleat at london rd on sat. Not sure if commentating, scouting or both. And could be looking at players from either team. one thing for sure teams at top attract attention from scouts. Still, will fill v block up nicely.
He's part of the set up in terms of recruiting players for Nottingham Forest. Not just Championship clubs scouting tonight (not that that's unusual).

If they were watching LuaLua they would have seen that is dangerous but extremely raw. They could be looking at almost anyone in our side though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Talk about a marmite player. I think he could have done better;he's got skill, pace, flair in abundance but you don't win games on artistic impression. His final ball was shocking:there's little point in beating a player and doing nothing with the ball.

He got the crowd buzzing but he certainly wasn't outstanding.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
He's part of the set up in terms of recruiting players for Nottingham Forest. Not just Championship clubs scouting tonight (not that that's unusual).

If they were watching LuaLua they would have seen that is dangerous but extremely raw. They could be looking at almost anyone in our side though.

Er, if they were watching him at London road they have seen him sitting on the bench.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
İbrahim Tatlıses;3785039 said:
The only invaluable asset we have is Gus

I'd agreed with that 100%! I thought Lua Lua was fuckin excellent tonight and if we can afford him and he's available for under a million i reckon he'd be a great signing but I can't see it happening.

Those who moan about his last ball being a bit poor, please tell me how many players with his sort of pace and skill have a decent final ball? Apparently in another game tonight we saw one skin Maicon but i'm pretty sure the same things about final ball are always said about quick players like Lennon, Wallcott, Wright-Phillips, etc, etc. To be fair if the kid could cross every time he'd be too good for Newcastle let alone us!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here