• Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Maybe talking about the quote to Andy Naylor re 'False' comment when asked today if he was coming today, see todays early twitter by AN. This would then link with changes today and the comment maybe i will see you guys in the future.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He's said stuff like this before .... He's a good wind up
Merchant ... Prob means he's just about to sign

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Could mean anything. Clearly nothing's straightforward. Let's face it, tomorrow's 'in the future'. If it happens, it happens.

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
This is a proper..

800px-Rollercoaster_dragon_khan_universal_port_aventura_spain.jpg

...ride! :tantrum:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Excellent.

BTW, apologies if it's been posted on here already but here's a YouTube that should serve to calm things down a bit:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Thanks for posting that , I was starting to wonder whether he was worth all the fuss but that has confirmed he is...

Bozza's had Naylor on toast then.

Dont see it like that , he contacted KLL in good faith and confirmed the players response...not his opinion.....dont get all the hate myself ....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
ambiguous tweet from the supposed Kaz 'Dont believe what you seen in the paper today brighton fans .... maybe i will see u guys in the future'
Maybe he's referring to the 'loan' part?! He's blatantly having a laugh with us I reckon!
Right, that's it! I don't want him anymore. He's taking the piss and can f*** off!
(I will obviously change my tune if we ever sign him, the little swine)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His last tweet says he wants to delete his account so he can delete what "fans says" so guessing he is getting grief for letting the cat out of the bag, rather than being bothered what some randoms tweet him

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
FOR f*** SAKE

kaz_lua : Dont believe what you seen in the paper today brighton fans .... maybe i will see u guys in the future

You're reading to much into that tweet. At this stage kaz and his agents main priority is securing him the best contract. For that you're far better off being coy and aloof than to keen or desperate.

He wants to come imho, he probably will to, but its likely the wages/contracts game playing out and things like the huddersfield link and tweeting slightly evasively is all part of it for kaz.

I guess he hopes Brighton may up the offer or hudds increase etc.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also, he knows some right geordie slagssssss one of them called us 'Brighton United', wikkard!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The whole thing is a right piss take really, if he wasn't so good I'd gladly tell him to f off.

Saga after saga after saga.

Never known anything like it concerning 1 player ever. Even the Fabregas saga has nothing on this load of old tosh

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
looks like we got lua lua.......on loan again!!!!

Seagulls to land LuaLua
Magpies winger returning to Brighton yet again
Last Updated: July 14, 2011 5:27pm

LuaLua: Poised to join newly-promoted Brighton for a third time
....Skysports.com understands Brighton are poised to sign Kazenga LuaLua on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

The Newcastle man has already enjoyed two loan spells with the Seagulls and manager Gus Poyet was eager to bring him back.

Talks with the 20-year-old winger have been going on for some time leading the Uruguayan tactician to comment that the deal "is going to be now or never."

However, it seems that Brighton have now finally got their man and should he impress in the Championship then the Seagulls will have the option of retaining his services permanently.

LuaLua is set to become Poyet's fifth acquisition this summer following the arrivals of Craig Mackail-Smith, Roland Bergkamp, Will Buckley and Will Hoskins.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
You have to remember this is a 20 yr old bloke who has just got 1200 followers, a load of which are bombarding him with questions about if he is signing for Brighton or not... a bit pressurised hence his tweet about deleting the account I would imagine... I don't believe he is winding us up, or taking the p*** - I think he is genuinely concerned that he has either let the cat out of the bag somehow, or that he has all these people asking him and isnt in a position to say either way yet...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
its likely the wages/contracts game playing out and things like the huddersfield link and tweeting slightly evasively is all part of it for kaz.

I guess he hopes Brighton may up the offer or hudds increase etc.
I understand your point, although I can't imagine he's interested in any offer from Huddersfield. No disrespect to them, but this season they're league 1, when KLL should be thinking Championship/Prem. He also gets on with Gus, likes Gus's style of play, etc etc. I imagine he'd only choose a team in a better position that us, not one that is currently in a worse position.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Seagulls to land LuaLua
Magpies winger returning to Brighton yet again
Last Updated: July 14, 2011 5:27pm

LuaLua: Poised to join newly-promoted Brighton for a third time
....Skysports.com understands Brighton are poised to sign Kazenga LuaLua on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

The Newcastle man has already enjoyed two loan spells with the Seagulls and manager Gus Poyet was eager to bring him back.

Talks with the 20-year-old winger have been going on for some time leading the Uruguayan tactician to comment that the deal "is going to be now or never."

However, it seems that Brighton have now finally got their man and should he impress in the Championship then the Seagulls will have the option of retaining his services permanently.

LuaLua is set to become Poyet's fifth acquisition this summer following the arrivals of Craig Mackail-Smith, Roland Bergkamp, Will Buckley and Will Hoskins.

really??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here