Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
What concerns me is how we play Lua Lua, Noone and Buckley at the same time, with a forward line of Barnes, CMS and Hoskins

Guess we just leave Bridcutt playing a holding midfield role

OR three at the back!

???:lolol:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I don't get loan to buy. Surely if he does really well for us, they won't want to sell?

His contract expires in June next year. They have no choice but to take an agreed fee in January or lose him for a modest tribunal fee or maybe nothing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I don't get loan to buy. Surely if he does really well for us, they won't want to sell?

I suggest that one possibility is that we will pay a loan fee over say 6 or 12 months, with an option to buy him at an already agreed price. This way, it's not such a gamble for the club should he get broken again. Basically, he needs to prove his fitness before we buy outright.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If he signs and set the division alight we may not be able to afford him. Just a thought

I'm sure a fee will already be agreed, as part of a loan to buy agreement

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
FFS wish Kaz (or whoever it is) hadn't just tweeted that.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
ambiguous tweet from the supposed Kaz 'Dont believe what you seen in the paper today brighton fans .... maybe i will see u guys in the future'

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
FOR f*** SAKE

kaz_lua : Dont believe what you seen in the paper today brighton fans .... maybe i will see u guys in the future

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

"Dont believe what you seen in the paper today brighton fans .... maybe i will see u guys in the future"

ETA: aha beat me to it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Now would be a good time for someone to just come out and explain what the situation is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here