Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
triple_facepalm_by_pip3r_cz-d3e6t06.jpg

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Use the search function next time.....or maybe your eyes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not so I'm afraid. My info definately didn't come from twitter!
Ooo, interesting. You are the only one (as far as I could see) that said the signing was going to be today. So if that's what you were told, why did it not happen?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Ooo, interesting. You are the only one (as far as I could see) that said the signing was going to be today. So if that's what you were told, why did it not happen?

Not sure why it hasn't happened yet! But without backtracking, I may have been a bit presumptious with the today bit!

With regard Andy Naylor, if Andy rings him and asks him, KLL will be certain he's going to tell the world so will play it down.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
You have to remember this is a 20 yr old bloke who has just got 1200 followers, a load of which are bombarding him with questions about if he is signing for Brighton or not... a bit pressurised hence his tweet about deleting the account I would imagine... I don't believe he is winding us up, or taking the p*** - I think he is genuinely concerned that he has either let the cat out of the bag somehow, or that he has all these people asking him and isnt in a position to say either way yet...

Quite right Reinelt12 think its just doing his head in a bit, he wants a bit of piece and quiet on his twitter account and is seriously regretting writing last night that he was going to brighton. Not surprising just look at the chain reaction, all this chat, he has 100's of new followers harrassing him all from one sentence.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Maybe he's enjoying the attention and likes the fact that people clearly love him and want to read what he says?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Quite right Reinelt12 think its just doing his head in a bit, he wants a bit of piece and quiet on his twitter account and is seriously regretting writing last night that he was going to brighton. Not surprising just look at the chain reaction, all this chat, he has 100's of new followers harrassing him all from one sentence.

hahaha he wants a bit of peace and quiet on his twitter account

ahh poor little button

jesus

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
why don't you get lost, some people don't get in till late, or read beyond the first page, maybe you should think before you type sarcy comments,

I first read NSC at 6:30 after coming home from work (oh yeah, starting at 5am btw) and only needed to read down the first 5 threads to know about this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here