• Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Twitter

He seems friendly with this girl who says 'Go to Brighton eh' in the last tweet she sent him - i dnt know if thats good or bad

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yesterday, all those 'in the know' said he'd be signing today. It seems pretty uncertain/negative right now, so where are all those 'in the know'?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Yesterday, all those 'in the know' said he'd be signing today. It seems pretty uncertain/negative right now, so where are all those 'in the know'?

This.

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
exactly, i think most of the time people just put 2 and 2 together and make out they've heard something.... no one mentioned anything until the tweet incident

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
exactly, i think most of the time people just put 2 and 2 together and make out they've heard something.... no one mentioned anything until the tweet incident

Read the whole thread. 2 or 3 well know posters have said they have heard positive things and looked like signing. Bozza included!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Indeed. Is Bozza going to have to shut down NSC for a month as a condition of his ban?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Did I ever say today? I don't recall doing so (because I had no idea when it would be).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did I ever say today? I don't recall doing so (because I had no idea when it would be).

HAD being the key word - do you know now roughly when it will be? Is there any further news that you've heard. The reason peeps are asking you is cos they know your source is good...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If that's the case, thanks for the update. Quite a few people said it was happening today, and you appeared to confirm their posts. I shall now waste half an hour searching for the culprits :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If that's the case, thanks for the update. Quite a few people said it was happening today, and you appeared to confirm their posts. I shall now waste half an hour searching for the culprits :)

ohh good so we can have all will he won't he shit tomorrow as well?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
have you heard anything to suggest he won't be signing for us then?? i take it we'd want him to go to portugal?

I've heard nothing today to suggest the stuff I heard last night was wrong.

As I said earlier, I heard 3 different things (and not from Twitter) that were all saying, essentially, "the deal is back on" and one of those is someone who is not connected to the Albion at all. So, if it is a hoax, then it is very elaborate.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The lastest is this

We want him on a loan to buy deal.Newcastle have said no as lua-lua will be on a bosman from Jan 2012.How ever Newcastle want him to sign for on another year so if he does join us on loan he can not leave on a bosman.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know i'm not in the know, and that really doesn't bother me. Imagine the packed pressure of being in that little pool of people all looking to know the loudest and battle for the ears of likely applauders. I believe in them mostly, but suffer from no heartbreak if their truths are misheard or the passed whispers of falsifiers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've heard nothing today to suggest the stuff I heard last night was wrong.

As I said earlier, I heard 3 different things (and not from Twitter) that were all saying, essentially, "the deal is back on" and one of those is someone who is not connected to the Albion at all. So, if it is a hoax, then it is very elaborate.

Thanks for the update - I always believed Tony was playing poker :)

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

Are you a politician?? you are obviously a bit in the know but it seems you try to big up yourself with statements like "confirmed" if it was "confirmed" as you said surely they would have completed therefore imminenet in the next day or so?
Im all for seeing speculation & gossip but some people on here seemingly "in the know" like to put to on here as though when they say stuff its beyond doubt...
That said love you all & really hope he still signs xx:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here