• Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok so generally, those in the know didn't say it would happen today. Just Timbo assumed it was because of twitter:
Account is genuine, Danquah's is genuine, and KLL is genuinely signing tomorrow!
He is signing
He is definitely signing.
Signing for us: confirmed.
I've heard a whisper, no more than that, but it was last night. Seems coincidental that this tweet has now been made. All looks positive.
SourceS, yes. Some the same as before and a couple of new snifters. The origins are different in all cases. I'm confident and just not trying to break the NSC concurrent user record. Honest.
Permanent I believe.
Definitely happening , exciting times for the club !

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Everyone knows the situation with KLL is very complicated so I don't see why everybody is expecting a straight answer on what's happening with him joining, all I know is that it is back on track and looks very possible, so let's just stop with all the 'what ifs' because we'll soon find out.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Everyone knows the situation with KLL is very complicated so I don't see why everybody is expecting a straight answer on what's happening with him joining, all I know is that it is back on track and looks very possible, so let's just stop with all the 'what ifs' because we'll soon find out.

eeeez complicated.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I've heard nothing today to suggest the stuff I heard last night was wrong.

As I said earlier, I heard 3 different things (and not from Twitter) that were all saying, essentially, "the deal is back on" and one of those is someone who is not connected to the Albion at all. So, if it is a hoax, then it is very elaborate.

Bozza, every time you do this I go running to my chums and tell them he is about to sign. And then he doesn't. It makes me look foolish. How does that make you feel?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
eeeez complicated.

I think we need a few more e's

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez complicated

There, thats better

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Bozza, every time you do this I go running to my chums and tell them he is about to sign. And then he doesn't. It makes me look foolish. How does that make you feel?

I tell you what, when I get a Club Text saying he's joined, I'll be sure to let you know so you can shoot your mouth off at your mates, Ok?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

It makes me feel sad. Very sad indeed.

Do you need a hug? I'm happy to hold you until you feel better about life.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't see why everybody is expecting a straight answer on what's happening with him joining
What's happened is that someone thought it was happening today, because of a tweet by what seems to be KLL's genuine twitter account. Then, by coincidence, a lot of trusted NSCers posted saying he was going to sign. So it's understandable that everyone is here expecting it to happen today.

But the actual fact is that the ITK gang are all saying it's back on, he is signing - but no idea when at this stage.

So, let's do some work and come back to this in August.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

This thread is just a cover for a grooming site........f**king knew it..!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I tell you what, when I get a Club Text saying he's joined, I'll be sure to let you know so you can shoot your mouth off at your mates, Ok?

Well no because I'll get the club text myself. But it's too late by then because it's official. I want people to think I am 'in the know', you see.

Yes I thought it would. A mixture of sadness and shame, I imagine.

I will only feel better about life once we sign KLL so unless you are happy to hold me for a very long time, I wouldn't go around offering out hugs willy-nilly.

Shakespeare even mentions it;

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

But hark, fret and tarry no more
for on coal-dark winged feet
doth the turning tumbler arrive
to signify another coming inciting the muse
to extol virtues and herald anew
the artists of ages are dipping their brushes
to swipe and drag with passions inflamed