• Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
NOT, when CMS is in Brighton, with the club, putting the finishing touches on his move and being photographed with the shirt, to tweet thatt he's going to Leicester or West Ham.
This. Forgive me if I'm wrong also, but I believe he stated that it was either West Ham or QPR, which is even worse from Naylor considering QPR were pretty much ruled out after Warnock could get no financial backing, rather early on.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Naylor says it's off so that is a good sign
But KLL says it's off, which is either a very bad sign or he has been given orders to keep quiet
Come on those in the know, on or off?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
lua_lua_logo.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So for those of us who don't want to trawl through 18 pages, what's the latest? Is he signing today?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Just seen all the views and posts and thought yes finally! I even had a dream about Lua Lua last night and he said he had signed and then we were all jumping around and hugging. He worryingly was still on crutches (in my dream) hope it doesn't end up being a nightmare!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone who thinks this will be resolved before deadline day is deluded.

I remember using the "Deluded" word when people were suggesting CMS might come to us.

You just never know !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So for those of us who don't want to trawl through 18 pages, what's the latest? Is he signing today?

I agree - cant trawl through all this! What's the latest pls [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here