• Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Naylor is clueless. I'm not saying he's wrong on this one, but like [MENTION=4942]ngood77[/MENTION] said, 3/4 hours before CMS signed, Naylor said he wasn't going to.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i do like that picture! at woodside road last night he was stood next to me (well 2 metres away) and I was so close to calling it up on my phone and asking him if he'd seen it. but didn't know how he'd react!

Many in the club were in stitches about that picture. Even Murray himself found it funny.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Naylor is clueless. I'm not saying he's wrong on this one, but like [MENTION=4942]ngood77[/MENTION] said, 3/4 hours before CMS signed, Naylor said he wasn't going to.

On the CMS situation Naylor had literally just got back from holiday and only had information from the previous day. With his information today, it actually come from KLL

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
[MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]_lua kazenga lualua
getting ready for training with newcastle not brighton

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
On the CMS situation Naylor had literally just got back from holiday and only had information from the previous day. With his information today, it actually come from KLL

But if Lua Lua can't reveal that he's signed publicly (as he did last night on Twitter) why would he say anything different to Naylor, who would reveal it publicly?

The idea that Naylor is in the know and has better information than the rest of us is laughable these days. He is regularly scooped by NSC and I cannot remember the last time he got a sniff of a story before it was already on here or announced by the club

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
There is always the school of thought that Andy Naylor due to his inside knowledge is under advice from the club to play down any rumours and not comment on anything until it happens. Very doubtful though

I have just been told buy a reliable source that he will be here by end of week probably on a loan deal.
Source hasn't let me down yet but you can choose to believe or not ?
I hope it's true as this saga has gone on far too long but hopefully worth the wait.

This.

Possibly.

I had heard the deal was not going to be permanent due to the insurance on his ankle. But I was very drunk at the time and may have misheard.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There is always the school of thought that Andy Naylor due to his inside knowledge is under advice from the club to play down any rumours and not comment on anything until it happens. Very doubtful though
In that case the best thing to do on twitter etc for his own credibility is to say nothing, either literally nothing or just non comittal, go along with what Talksport, Skysports, and NSC were saying by that time.

NOT, when CMS is in Brighton, with the club, putting the finishing touches on his move and being photographed with the shirt, to tweet thatt he's going to Leicester or West Ham.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
But if Lua Lua can't reveal that he's signed publicly (as he did last night on Twitter) why would he say anything different to Naylor, who would reveal it publicly?

The idea that Naylor is in the know and has better information than the rest of us is laughable these days. He is regularly scooped by NSC and I cannot remember the last time he got a sniff of a story before it was already on here or announced by the club

He didn't have to answer :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here