• Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And he said to Stephen Folan last night that he wasnt going anywhere..... Have we been had ?

I've had it from 3 different sources - 2 within the Albion and one not. So if it is a hoax, it is a very elaborate one.

If you want to put any credence in tweets, I'd put far more in the one about coming to Brighton that magically got deleted in a "oh shit, I shouldn't have said that" kind of way.

Also, looking at his other tweets, to suddenly be tweeting about training etc in that way looks very suspicious to my eye. Almost as if it were a bluff to try and continue covering up for the magically missing tweet.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That is a good point, who is he training with? The first team are in the US, the reserves are in Holland? Running round a pitch by himself ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That is a good point, who is he training with? The first team are in the US, the reserves are in Holland? Running round a pitch by himself ?

I thought that as well, but the 1st team don't fly until Sunday.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going to leave this thread, for now at least, as I've said all I can. If/when I hear more I'll report back.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Eeeees complicated

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
This site is such a load of shit, it's hilarious!

My source tells me bla bla bla, heres a website for you that shows all the REAL sports media news with no sign of any of my mates, sisters, uncles hamster crap.

NewsNow.co.uk The UK's #1 news portal

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, it's a straight fight between our own Bozza and Andy Naylor as to who has the inside track

AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Forget internet rumour re: LuaLua signing today. Asked him true or false? Reply was "false".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here