Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think today is the day....the ticket page twitter NEVER lies!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Yeah no one has a clue one way or the other. I for one am going to try to detach myself from this nonsense now. Too many ppl like to think they are in the know making statements that will make them look really important and well in with the club if it happens to turn out true. However if the kaz_lua account is real who knows whats real on the internet too many saddo wind up merchants. Ok time to switch off from all this and if he signs the club will release a statement later-the only real way to know

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You keep contradicting yourself, one minute your certain he is signing then your all cryptic abou him not. If you know the truth tell all and how you know otherwise dude just keep quiet.

No, I'm not. I'm just pointing out that @ bhafc is NOT the official account so if people are looking for OFFICIAL confirmation, that account is not the place to be looking.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's going to be a long day

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
To be fair to Bozza he was only pointing out that the Twitter feed mentioned is not the real deal... Didn't backtrack on Lua Lua signing at all.

I think we all know that when some people on here stand up a rumour it's worth listening to and he's in that group, for sure. It may not always be right as things sometimes do change but it'll always be posted in good faith.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And he said to Stephen Folan last night that he wasnt going anywhere..... Have we been had ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here