Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lord bracknell, sorry I was right on delay

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Absolutely, which is why I am the only person to post about a possible delay, days before it is announced, twat..

Several people mentioned the cabinet reshuffle as a possible delay when Gordon Brown took over last week. Don't flatter yourself.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Typical of a section of brighton fans, they get a wiff of a win and believe it is their right to placed straight into the premier league....makes no odds to me who you believe....

Such poor use of the English language, this self praising diatribe has become tedious.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
They're a relation to She-Ra!

no, MUMRAAAAAH

mummra18.jpg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I take it that "Jonny Byrne's Ego" is either Tim Cuttress, or one of the Nimby LDC cult followers.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Why apologise for being right? or do you need everyone to know this fact?

To be fair if you speak bollocks constantly you are bound to be right on the odd occasion so why not celebrate the rare occasionby telling everyone?

Like the time I said Fatima Whitbread was one hot mumma and...... well lets not go there. Lets just accept that I was right.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Dick was on Talk Sport an hour ago.

He didnt seem concerned at all by the delay, merely that it was due to the minesterial changes and that we have waited 9 years another 2 weeks wont matter.

Im not concerned at all either, its a yes vote.

sumo

Mar 24, 2007
Typical of a section of brighton fans, they get a wiff of a win and believe it is their right to placed straight into the premier league....makes no odds to me who you believe....

you clearly live in falmer you idiot why don't you piss off to a Palace forum.

I feel better now rant over:falmerspi

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Absolutely, which is why I am the only person to post about a possible delay, days before it is announced, twat..

Oh, don't flatter yourself, you preening twat.

The day Tony Blair announced the date he was stepping down, it was IMMEDIATELY flagged up by everyone with brains larger than a grape that there may be a issue with Stadium announcement timings. Even I knew that, and I'm not even part of the FFA team, nor am I a civil servant.

As for your contention about a stadium annoucement delay on the back of this - you are (who shall I put this diplomatically?) a complete and utter fantasist and a liar.

So f*** off.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Oh, don't flatter yourself, you preening twat.

The day Tony Blair announced the date he was stepping down, it was IMMEDIATELY flagged up by everyone with brains larger than a grape that there may be a issue with Stadium announcement timings. Even I knew that, and I'm not even part of the FFA team, nor am I a civil servant.

As for your contention about a stadium annoucement delay on the back of this - you are (who shall I put this diplomatically?) a complete and utter fantasist and a liar.

So f*** off.

Put well and straight to the point.This board does not need -unts like you jbo.The smile on my face when the ground is built on your doorstep you nimby twat

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
At this point I cannot elaborate, but I will do asap, and when appropriate. It isn't looking good, involving DEFRA assessing waterhall all over again.

I'm confused.

Is this the Waterhall that was rejected by Brighton council in about 1982 when the club first looked at building there? Or is it the Waterhall that prohibited from being built upon when the bypass was completed, and it was decreed that nothing could be built north of this bypass. Or is the Waterhall which was rejected as unworkable in an independent study by the club. Perhaps it's the Waterhall that was rejected by the inspector to report on the Local Plan. It could be the Waterhall that was rejected by the first Public Enquiry. Or maybe the second Public Enquiry. I'm not certain, but it could have also have been the Waterhall that was finally rejected by the ODPM when the initial permission was granted.

If I were to have my guess though, it would be the Waterhall that not even LDC or FPC are mentioning any more and isn't being considered by the government at the moment.

Is is it a totally different Waterhall? One where there's loads of Brownfield land and a railway station...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What this brainless plank has yet to realise is that it's not DEFRA who are making the decision on Falmer - it's the DCLG. In fact, aside from the PSDNP issue which is not taking in any more representations on land that have chosen to exclude from the PSDNP (which includes the stadium site near Falmer), DEFRA aren't involved at all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I did say there were other spanners in the wheel, something else arose yesterday, that will delay the decision for a sizeable period of time.
At this point I cannot elaborate, but I will do asap, and when appropriate. It isn't looking good, involving DEFRA assessing waterhall all over again.
You're a dickhead.
Elaborate on that.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
JBE - I'm not going to join in with all this schoolboy name calling, but I would like to know:

1 - Why are DEFRA now involved in the Planning process with respect to the Falmer application?

2 - Why is Waterhall even being MENTIONED when Brighton Council have always said that it's north of the bypass and to 'preserve the south downs' they will not counternance development there?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
To be fair if you speak bollocks constantly you are bound to be right on the odd occasion so why not celebrate the rare occasionby telling everyone?

Like the time I said Fatima Whitbread was one hot mumma and...... well lets not go there. Lets just accept that I was right.

Tee hee hee...

I must admit I'm saddened by this thread - I expected to log in this morning and see 5-6 pages of superb debating from one side to the other...on logical and topical subjects on which this person seems to know a great deal.....but alas I shouldn't have got my hopes up...

Tee hee hee...

I must admit I'm saddened by this thread - I expected to log in this morning and see 5-6 pages of superb debating from one side to the other...on logical and topical subjects on which this person seems to know a great deal.....but alas I shouldn't have got my hopes up...

Alright tedebear, then you should get that debate and be not be disappointed;

Maria Sharapova is GORGEOUS! :love:

discuss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here