Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lord bracknell, sorry I was right on delay

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Tee hee hee...

I must admit I'm saddened by this thread - I expected to log in this morning and see 5-6 pages of superb debating from one side to the other...on logical and topical subjects on which this person seems to know a great deal.....but alas I shouldn't have got my hopes up...

Asking NSCers to have a mass-debate first thing in the morning!

You really are asking for trouble:O

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
I'm confused.

Is this the Waterhall that was rejected by Brighton council in about 1982 when the club first looked at building there? Or is it the Waterhall that prohibited from being built upon when the bypass was completed, and it was decreed that nothing could be built north of this bypass. Or is the Waterhall which was rejected as unworkable in an independent study by the club. Perhaps it's the Waterhall that was rejected by the inspector to report on the Local Plan. It could be the Waterhall that was rejected by the first Public Enquiry. Or maybe the second Public Enquiry. I'm not certain, but it could have also have been the Waterhall that was finally rejected by the ODPM when the initial permission was granted.

If I were to have my guess though, it would be the Waterhall that not even LDC or FPC are mentioning any more and isn't being considered by the government at the moment.

Is is it a totally different Waterhall? One where there's loads of Brownfield land and a railway station...

exactly what I was thinking. Will all people please accept that Brighton & Hove Albion will be building a new stadium at Falmer

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Absolutely, which is why I am the only person to post about a possible delay, days before it is announced, twat..

Who the f*** are you ? and why are you posting on here with this superior attitude. Will love to see your face on the 25th July buddy.

larus

This smacks of patience ladies & gentlemen.

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

Come back around the 25th JBE, please. We can all then have a jolly good chuckle with each other can't we. Until then, please run along and enjoy the peace in Falmer before the bulldozers move in.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This smacks of patience ladies & gentlemen.

He who laughs last, laughs longest.

Come back around the 25th JBE, please. We can all then have a jolly good chuckle with each other can't we. Until then, please run along and enjoy the peace in Falmer before the bulldozers move in.
It's not that easy. Falmer is a bloody noisy village to be in.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well something stinks. Grandad pointed out yesterday that the 25th is the eve of the summer recess.The big question is who would Hazel want to run to a beach from? Thousands of pissed off footy fans or a few letter writing nimby's from Lewes?

Either way its a piss take, we're being laughed at and quite frankly its an insult.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Typical of a section of brighton fans, they get a wiff of a win and believe it is their right to placed straight into the premier league....makes no odds to me who you believe....

Good... it is LB over JBE ERVERY time! :):bigwave:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well something stinks. Grandad pointed out yesterday that the 25th is the eve of the summer recess.The big question is who would Hazel want to run to a beach from? Thousands of pissed off footy fans or a few letter writing nimby's from Lewes?

Either way its a piss take, we're being laughed at and quite frankly its an insult.

As pointed out before, government continues to work during the summer so it won't make any difference! It's only PARLIAMENT that has a summer recess.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

Ok - A nice 7 day course of happy pills for you - and I'm sure everything will look much rosier in a day or two...

:bigwave:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
:(Two conspircay theorists on one thread... great!

If he is talking about the effectes of the Merryck judgment, then as far as I can see there is no efect on the the stadium application at all.

That is all to do with the re-starting of the designation process for the SDNP.

JBE - I'm not going to join in with all this schoolboy name calling, but I would like to know:

1 - Why are DEFRA now involved in the Planning process with respect to the Falmer application?

2 - Why is Waterhall even being MENTIONED when Brighton Council have always said that it's north of the bypass and to 'preserve the south downs' they will not counternance development there?

ANSWER!!!!!
ANSWER!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::rant::rant:

Just been informed that the summer recess does not end until 8 October..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here