Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lord bracknell, sorry I was right on delay

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Can people who still want answers to their questions form an orderly queue.

I'm still waiting to find out which Waterhall he's talking about. You know, the one where a Government body who have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the decision making process over Falmer/East Brighton are apparently discussing a proposed new ground.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
What if it was a BIG keyboard?

This would probably do the trick.
JW033.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Am I the only one thinking that this was a bit of an over reaction to somebody elses ill conceived point of view.

I didn't read anywhere that he was actually anti-stadium.

I suspect that if he had posted two years ago that the stadium situation wouldn't be resolved for another two years he may have got the same response.

Oh well....

I'm just waiting for the in fighting when someone puts an offer in for the club, now that's gonna get nasty.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Am I the only one thinking that this was a bit of an over reaction to somebody elses ill conceived point of view.

I expect so.

I didn't read anywhere that he was actually anti-stadium.
All his ramblings do have a definite anti-Falmer stance to them, pertaining as they are to, at best, an antagonism against issues which are explained in black and white to him or, at worst, a sinister agenda which includes accusations of spin against some and personal abuse against others, including an unprovoked one on Paul Samrah.

You're right about not actually saying he hasn't specifically admitted to an anti-Falmer stance, but it's only a tiny leap from his posts to being against the stadium.

Many have just retaliated in kind. Yup, guilty.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So JBE, how come you are so new to NSC, at the time of writing, a massive 22 posts, and probably all of those are on one subject. Does look a bit suspicious.

Are you everyone's favourite Orient supporter in disguise ? go on, be honest!

I missed this post first time round. Now you mention it, I can't believe the penny didn't drop for me. Like, nerr.

So is this Twatty we've been trading insults with?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here