Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lord bracknell, sorry I was right on delay

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Just been informed that the summer recess does not end until 8 October..............

Will people please stop worrying about the summer recess. It does not affect the government, and therefore cannot affect the Falmer decision.

Sep 15, 2006
Oh, don't flatter yourself, you preening twat.

The day Tony Blair announced the date he was stepping down, it was IMMEDIATELY flagged up by everyone with brains larger than a grape that there may be a issue with Stadium announcement timings. Even I knew that, and I'm not even part of the FFA team, nor am I a civil servant.

As for your contention about a stadium annoucement delay on the back of this - you are (who shall I put this diplomatically?) a complete and utter fantasist and a liar.

So f*** off.

....So easy to be nasty and hurtful from behind a keyboard, you old keyboard commando, you twat you....:salute:

....and our final game in the F.A.Cup in 1983 was an evenful time, embarrassing being a brighton fan, in more ways than one....:salute::bigwave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ he;s really lost it now.
I;m all for having computers in daycare centres, but they really ought to monitor the residents internet access a little more closely.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
....So easy to be nasty and hurtful from behind a keyboard, you old keyboard commando, you twat you....:salute:

....and our final game in the F.A.Cup in 1983 was an evenful time, embarrassing being a brighton fan, in more ways than one....:salute::bigwave:

you sure your not jeremy kyle ???

i've never listened to such a self-righteous biggoted f**k-wit as yourself.
why don't you douse yourself in petrol and jump off the swan inn you nimby sheep shagger :rant:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Oh, don't get me wrong, sunshine. I don't need a keyboard to hide behind, should you ever have the balls to identify yourself.

People know who I am. Tell us about yourself. I mean, are you a professional fantasist or is it merely a hobby?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Look, I'm not being horrible - could you answer my questions (post #38)? I was all polite an' everything.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Ok - A nice 7 day course of happy pills for you - and I'm sure everything will look much rosier in a day or two...

:bigwave:

Lets hope so, sorry i can't maintain your constant levels of elation.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Will people please stop worrying about the summer recess. It does not affect the government, and therefore cannot affect the Falmer decision.

Quite right. The summer recess didn't stop the original planning permission being called in for a public inquiry in 2002.

Sep 15, 2006
Oh, don't get me wrong, sunshine. I don't need a keyboard to hide behind, should you ever have the balls to identify yourself.

People know who I am. Tell us about yourself. I mean, are you a professional fantasist or is it merely a hobby?

The name is Alex Brandish, and I live in Montgomery Street, Hove....

Now who are you mouth'n trousers, if so many people know you??????????

....or is mummy calling you to get your homework done??????:salute:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The name is Alex Brandish, and I live in Montgomery Street, Hove....

Now who are you mouth'n trousers, if so many people know you??????????

....or is mummy calling you to get your homework done??????:salute:

Any chance of an answer to my perfectly polite question of earlier in this thread?

Also, TLO is a full-grown adult, and the proprietor of 'Sporting Colours' in Gloucester Road/Street (I forget which), Brighton (they advertise in the matchday programme).

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Any chance of an answer to my perfectly polite question of earlier in this thread?

Also, TLO is a full-grown adult, and the proprietor of 'Sporting Colours' in Gloucester Road/Street (I forget which), Brighton (they advertise in the matchday programme).

and a respected member of NSC unlike alex radish or whatever your name is :bla:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Loads of us do know him personally as well.

JBE, you really should do better with your posts.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So JBE, how come you are so new to NSC, at the time of writing, a massive 22 posts, and probably all of those are on one subject. Does look a bit suspicious.

Are you everyone's favourite Orient supporter in disguise ? go on, be honest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here