Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for job

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Try Equiniti in Durrington (dunno who the preferred agency is for them but I'm sure it's out there somewhere). And I KNOW Southern Water are looking for people. Look up Pertemps Southern Water on Google. I joined them in March, great company, really good bunch of people. £7 an hour, it's call centre work but a job's a job the way I look at it.

Good luck mate, I know from experience how hard it is looking for work and how demoralising it is getting doors slammed in your face. Your clearly have a bit of gumption to be asking on here so keep going mate, companies need enthusiastic hard working people, just sell yourself right and you'll be fine!!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think you will more than likely find work very quickly with the attitude you have.

Hopefully someone with CV experience can look at it and make some recommendations - good luck

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Good luck Mark, good to see NSC at its finest giving you that boost it seems you want & need :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i went to a special needs school so I feel I am not like most of you on here and i also have Adhd but i am not as bad as i was when i was younger

When you think about it Mark, we all have our own special needs. I for one, like [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] am AWFUL at DIY / practical stuff. Some of my friends / family are amazing and i'm often envious. However, I know I have other strengths that they don't have. It's all part of who you are mate - I've seen many youngsters who have a similar background to you become roaring successes. At least you have the balls to come on here and tell people the way it is...

Good luck. :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck Mark, good to see NSC at its finest giving you that boost it seems you want & need :)

I thought the same. When most on here realise somethnig isn't a joke / banter, a lot of the regulars are very supportive and give good advice to one of their own. Refreshing to see.

Stumpy Tim

To be honest, Mark's CV just needed rewording and formatting. There's plenty there that shows enthusiasm and initiative, but he didn't know how to get that across. I was surprised at what Mark has done to find work. If I was a local employer looking for a customer-facing person I would certainly interview the guy based on what he's done.

Best of luck Mark

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here