Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long Distance Relationships

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Funnily enough, just recently come out of a long distance relationship and I can see both sides of the argument. After being friends for a while at uni, me and the her decided rather stupidly to get together about a month before the end of both of ours 3rd year.

I've stayed on to do a masters, she moved back home to Liverpool. I made it up there to see her most weekends, and in all honesty it wasn't always quality time staying at her parents, but we got to see each other and knew we'd have times when she came down here or we went away or what have you.

I think it depends on what you need from life. Personally I was quite happy to see when I did, look forward to seeing her the next time and know that I still felt the same. She, however, felt that with hardly seeing me, she just wasn't feeling the same about me as she was before. So I think its all about personalities.

There will be stupid incidents its hard to get around, e.g. her all night drinking with a load of lads at some house 150 miles away from me, or me going to Millwall instead of up to see her on a special weekend, but provided you can keep the same feelings, f***ing go for it!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
brightonfan_86 said:
I automatically put the phone down, and never rang or saw her again.

Even though I did get annoying phone calls from her to explain why, but I was having none of it.

I think she might have been having at least 9 of it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Taking Mrs Biehn to the Blackpool game on Sunday. If that doesn't cement a lasting relationship nothing will.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Taking Mrs Biehn to the Blackpool game on Sunday. If that doesn't cement a lasting relationship nothing will.

Yeah, Tended to work the opposite with me and and my ex. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:

Is that a good idea Les.? I mean its probably going to be a SHIT game with SHIT weather in a SHIT stadium.

I hope its love mate otherwise....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Is that a good idea Les.? I mean its probably going to be a SHIT game with SHIT weather in a SHIT stadium.

I hope its love mate otherwise....

Put it this way if she hates it I will never take her again. If she enjoys it I get to see more football.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
I f***ing HATE THEM I WISH I WAS BACK HOME WITH MY f***ing GIRLFRIEND BUT NO....

(Head explodes)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here