Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish/Large One/Empire

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
Look you sarky sod I am thousands of miles away in Abu Dhabi on an old laptop with a dodgy keyboard and an even more sad dial up, kiss my donkey !

Oh and its bloody hot.

Thats a fairly good position to be in to get a close picture of what is happening at OUR club and to then slag the few people who are still going to games..

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Large One said:
Yes, because your words of wisdom are always worth listening aren't they, BG?

But life would be boring without people on different sides of the fence large one

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
This one should shock a few, I'm with LI and all the other MM in. It's one result for fucks sake.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
vulture said:
But life would be boring without people on different sides of the fence large one

Indeed so what makes you want to act like a f***ing prick and name people in thread titles and say they suck cock? You're bang out of order.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Turkey said:
Indeed so what makes you want to act like a f***ing prick and name people in thread titles and say they suck cock? You're bang out of order.

:salute: :salute: Go and suck some cock

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The Army's growing.Good to have you aboard Rowdey!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm also in, simply because there isn't much better available and McGhee hasn't really been given the funds to strengthen our decimated team.

But then again I realise my opinion is worth little - I've been lucky enough not to attend Withdean for well over a season now.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Brixtaan said:
The Army's growing.Good to have you aboard Rowdey!

Well you started this sign up... Bit like the A Team eh..!

For my money, we've looked good spraying it about for large periods in each game, without the final Killer stab in.
That has always come back and got us (especially last three league games) and is where we need to sort it out.
BHA+CF=PROMOTION..! :)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
vulture said:

So what was the point of the thread then?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Les Biehn said:
This one should shock a few, I'm with LI and all the other MM in. It's one result for fucks sake.

To be fair its not just one result its another result to add to the shite ones last year and crap showings and joke subs and selections.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
To be fair its not just one result its another result to add to the shite ones last year and crap showings and joke subs and selections.

But we have 7 points and are mid table, those were my expectations so I'm willing to see what happens over the next couple of games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
But we have 7 points and are mid table, those were my expectations so I'm willing to see what happens over the next couple of games.

I think we could lose both, the manner of losing will be critical I believe. A couple more heavy losses and I think the atmosphere from the fans could make MM's position untenable.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I believe we will get an unexpected result in one of those games

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its a bad result, but its not the end of the world, i'm willing to give McGhee a good few games yet, TWO quality signings by Thursday and all this will be forgotten by the angry reactionary keyboard based pond life that cant even remember what happened in their meaningless lives yesterday, let alone a game the previous Sunday that they probably didn't even attend.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here