Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish/Large One/Empire

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
vulture said:
Right so its 9 get your tin hats on

No it isn't as soon as I realised you were talking Pro MM as stated in a previous post.:p

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
B.M.F said:
No it isn't as soon as I realised you were talking Pro MM as stated in a previous post.:p

Hello Bmf :wave: :wave: wake up algie is number 9 but he is a turncoat:angry: :jester:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
vulture said:
Hello Bmf :wave: :wave: wake up algie is number 9 but he is a turncoat:angry: :jester:

So what about DJ Leon then smartie pants:wave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Try and find a post of me being 'pro-McGhee', praising him to the skies. You will find a few posts of me defending him, but not praising him, at least not for a few months. You'll do well to find it.

What you will find, however, if you'd bothered to ask me and if you do go looking is that, somewhat ambiguously, is that I am not 'anti-McGhee'. There is a position to be held in the middle, and this is where I stand, and have done for quite a few months.

So blow that out of your hole, suckers.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Large One said:
Try and find a post of me being 'pro-McGhee', praising him to the skies. You will find a few posts of me defending him, but not praising him, at least not for a few months. You'll do well to find it.

What you will find, however, if you'd bothered to ask me and if you do go looking is that, somewhat ambiguously, is that I am not 'anti-McGhee'. There is a position to be held in the middle, and this is where I stand, and have done for quite a few months.

So blow that out of your hole, suckers.
Don't you mean suck that out your boyfriends hole:lolol: :lolol: I am in the same boat as you TLO. Not pro MM and deffo not Anti MM either.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Silent Bob said:
So you sit on the fence and have no opinion?
If that is aimed at me SB then you are sadly mistaken. I have an opinion as you well know as I thought we played well up until the 44th minute yesterday. My opinion on this matter is that I support the Albion and anyone whilst they are at the club. I may not rate them but I will support them because that is what I am, A supporter. A supporter is someone who does just that and not a moaning old git that is always looking for someone to complain about. Heck, If we won 5-0 a few on here would probably moan that we did not score 8:nono: :nono: :nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
vulture said:
Get your tin hats on lads.Its you 3 v the rest of the board:wave: :wave: bring it on:lolol:

0954127528.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1127907595_.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
Do you ever post anything that's not saying someone wanks? I think it says more about you than anyone else.

Well, such a comment from somebody who truely is a wanker I bow to your expertese.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
bhaexpress said:
Well, such a comment from somebody who truely is a wanker I bow to your expertese.

I bow to your spelling :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Beach Hut said:
I bow to your spelling :p

Look you sarky sod I am thousands of miles away in Abu Dhabi on an old laptop with a dodgy keyboard and an even more sad dial up, kiss my donkey !

Oh and its bloody hot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here