Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do people actually watch Tommy Robinson videos on Islam and the preachings and how much hate is out there with this religion and think ‘oh he’s wrong’. Baffles me how anyone can’t agree with what he says on the subject of terrorism & radicalising.

Peaceful Muslims have a part to play - they need to report any suspicions straight away and should never ‘protect their own’. Robinson is right on what he says 100%.

Edit - I haven’t seen much of this incident so sorry if I’ve jumped the gun on it being a ‘Muslim’ terrorist. **** regardless.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not sure it was that.

Not sure it matters either.

(I only found the video as I was intrigued as to what the hell this was all about)

[tweet]1200459151983497217[/tweet]

Self deleted

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't give a monkey's about the terrorist but feel very sad for the two stab victims that died.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do people actually watch Tommy Robinson videos on Islam and the preachings and how much hate is out there with this religion and think ‘oh he’s wrong’. Baffles me how anyone can’t agree with what he says on the subject of terrorism & radicalising.

Peaceful Muslims have a part to play - they need to report any suspicions straight away and should never ‘protect their own’. Robinson is right on what he says 100%.

His address to the Oxford Union was very eloquent and persuasive.

Trouble is he said other things.....for example

"Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again"

Just because someone loves their dear old mum doesn't preclude them from generally being a ****ing menace. This nob is itching to start genocide. "Every single Muslim". He's as bad as the fundamentalists, coming out with that sort of stuff :shrug:

Edit: but with enemies like this, it is a peculiar world:

"I believe he is entirely unsuitable to be involved in any political party."
~ Nigel Farage

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In these situations I generally freeze in place and watch what is going on unless someone is firing or running at me with a weapon.

I think in this situation I would have run away - particularly with an armed copper shouting 'get away, he's wearing an explosive vest' as might have been the case

My respect for those that tackled him (police and public) just went up a further few notches seeing this

LB.jpg

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can’t imagine what guts it must have taken for those members of the public to tackle him after seeing him attack several people already. I’m pretty certain I would be running the other way. Who knows how much worse it would have been had they not stepped up.

It’s not as if there would have even been anything like chairs or tables or anything to shield yourself with, just going in bare-handed. Jesus.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'd have been scared shitless running away from armed cops with a knife in my hand!

Yep I would have put it down near the scene of the crime once the knife was well clear of the offender personally, and left it for the police who were there rather than handing it in later.

Not sure where he was thinking of going with it. Something to sell on ebay later? Who knows?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
His address to the Oxford Union was very eloquent and persuasive.

Trouble is he said other things.....for example

"Every single Muslim watching this... on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again"

Just because someone loves their dear old mum doesn't preclude them from generally being a ****ing menace. This nob is itching to start genocide. "Every single Muslim". He's as bad as the fundamentalists, coming out with that sort of stuff :shrug:

Edit: but with enemies like this, it is a peculiar world:

"I believe he is entirely unsuitable to be involved in any political party."
~ Nigel Farage

No, I try to not avoid things that lead to radicalisation. You don't fight hate with hate.

Yeh I was careful in my words in terms of what he / loads of others say about the culture and teachings in Sharia law etc. I do just think in terms of terrorism & where these ideologies come from, TR has it bang on. Either way, pure evil.

I don’t think it’s fighting hate with hate if you are intelligent enough. The only hate I feel is towards extremists who believe in killing the innocent. Killing anyone.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yeh I was careful in my words in terms of what he / loads of others say about the culture and teachings in Sharia law etc. I do just think in terms of terrorism & where these ideologies come from, TR has it bang on. Either way, pure evil.

Tommy Robinson is hardly the best person to learn about Islam and you need to get over the myth about the threat of "Sharia law". Even within Islam it has nothing to do with "terrorism". It's just another stick to beat Muslims with. Orthodox Jewish religions have similar beliefs.

I know many Muslims and talk to them about their religion all the time. They will abhor what has happened today.

What I've learnt from them is they have two levels of fear regarding incidents like this.

1) Getting caught up in it

2) Walking down the street the next day, knowing some people will look at them thinking they are connected because of their religion.

In the 90s, I lived in Warrington when the IRA bombs off. I had many Irish friends and they went through the same. You shouldn't feel you should "keep your head down" because someone of the same religion is a murderer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here