Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It clearly mattered to him. I'm not really going to report him for littering so don't worry.

About the most obvious thing you can infer by the way he's holding the knife is that he's got some blood or fluid on himself and wiped it off with tissue or hanky.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
If you watch the video on here: https://twitter.com/search?q=london bridge&src=typd it looks like he didn't want to report to the police with an incriminating tissue in his pocket. Apart from anything else he should be charged for littering.

A diffrent video shows the same man earlier standing next to the attacker who is on the ground being held the man holding the knife in his right hand ans the tissue in his left hand he can be seen moving away from the incident as he does he puts the tissue into his left hand coat, the attacker is then shot then switch to the video above. I can only assume this man is a police officer as why would a member of the public walk away knife in hand he might be taken as another attacker and shot also he is seen ordering the public back again not the actions of a member of the public knife in hand

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
About the most obvious thing you can infer by the way he's holding the knife is that he's got some blood or fluid on himself and wiped it off with tissue or hanky.

Or maybe it was a secret message that was being launched to terrorists that were standing by for a further attack.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Apparently several more shots after the public were cleared, not that I care seeing a terrorist scumbag being wasted.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Well it's not really important but my point is that whatever he took out of his pocket and threw away desperately, was something that could be incriminating or embarrassing if found on him. He couldn't even wait to find a bin.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well it's not really important but my point is that whatever he took out of his pocket and threw away desperately, was something that could be incriminating or embarrassing if found on him. He couldn't even wait to find a bin.

I'd have been scared shitless running away from armed cops with a knife in my hand!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

The whole area will be sealed off, every scrap of evidence collected and every bit of video analysed - the mystery of the discarded tissue won't be a mystery for long.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some sort of ridiculous reaction to western consumerism maybe? Black Friday etc. Murderous scum, whatever the reason, whatever their background .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here