Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well it's not really important but my point is that whatever he took out of his pocket and threw away desperately, was something that could be incriminating or embarrassing if found on him. He couldn't even wait to find a bin.

dont you worry, this little piece will be used in batland to show the whole thing was staged, a false flag, all actors, etc etc.

because when fronted with such events people all behave perfectly normally, not erratically or impulsively at all.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
dont you worry, this little piece will be used in batland to show the whole thing was staged, a false flag, all actors, etc etc.

because when fronted with such events people all behave perfectly normally, not erratically or impulsively at all.

In these situations I generally freeze in place and watch what is going on unless someone is firing or running at me with a weapon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
To echo what others have said, I think we'll hear a lot about police tactics in the coming weeks/months. But we shouldn't - there was a clear and viable threat which was dealt with. Thank you to the public who stepped in and prevented a higher injury count, whatever it currently is, and thank you to the police offers who ran into the scene and took the required action to guarantee the safety of everyone. This story could have ended very differently if the tosser had been genuinely wired with explosives.

There will be an investigation. It's standard practise when someone is shot. Nothing more than that. The police response will be reviewed. Again, standard practise. In the long run it improves responses.

However, the right wing press will dress it up as something it is not. That's where the outrage comes from.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I don't think that makes them any less of a terrorist. Copy cat serial killers are still serial killers, this piece of shit is still a terrorist. A dead one. Good.

The dictionary definition of a terrorist:

‘a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.’

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bit short sighted to think a dead terrorist is a good thing. The Police would have prefer him to be alive and currently being questioned.

They had no choice though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
About the most obvious thing you can infer by the way he's holding the knife is that he's got some blood or fluid on himself and wiped it off with tissue or hanky.

Not sure it was that.

Not sure it matters either.

(I only found the video as I was intrigued as to what the hell this was all about)

[tweet]1200459151983497217[/tweet]

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Although it may just have been a McDonalds burger.

No one wants to admit they've been there, right?

[tweet]1200457505303941121[/tweet]

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I don't think that makes them any less of a terrorist. Copy cat serial killers are still serial killers, this piece of shit is still a terrorist. A dead one. Good.

The best sort of terrorist......If they all were we wouldn`t have any terrorism issues !!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not sure it was that.

Not sure it matters either.

(I only found the video as I was intrigued as to what the hell this was all about)

[tweet]1200459151983497217[/tweet]

I guess sometimes you just don't know what you're doing in a moment of panic/terror.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Although it may just have been a McDonalds burger.

No one wants to admit they've been there, right?

[tweet]1200457505303941121[/tweet]

Screen-Shot-2017-05-01-at-11.17.09-AM.jpg

Two Ronald McDonald thumbs for that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here