Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Locadia stop slating him.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I am probably shooting myself in the foot but i still feel there is a player in there somewhere,it is his attitude and peceived lack of effort that it is the problem

It must have been obvious when we signed him he was not a Hughton player.He was not a target man,did not track back when played wide and could not play as a second striker as we did not play that system

Is he a fox-in -the box? Has he been given the chance? As stated on another thread i would rather see him in the squad than Connolly

There iv said it!!

So, Frank, who is a better bet? Big Jurg or the naughty leprechaun? Or maybe neither are good enough? What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Big Jurg

Connolly will be playing in East Brighton Park before long

By the way,your still on ignore

If I am on ignore, then how did you answer my question? Ignore is absolutely the action of someone who has lost the argument, so well done Frank (if you are reading this!)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
His inadequacies will be shown up big time now.
Possibly putting in the shop window for next transfer window, if he is just above average, though I doubt he will be.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Because i was bored mate

How do you think your mate Toney will do Saterday?

I hope Ivan is in Duffy’s pocket, skilfully aided by Dunky and Webby

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
His inadequacies will be shown up big time now.
Possibly putting in the shop window for next transfer window, if he is just above average, though I doubt he will be.

He’ll possibly be taking Zeqiri’s place in the EFL cup team on Wednesday 22nd September at the Amex. He’s actually looked good against lower league opposition such as Coventry and Millwall.

02:30 Strength & Shot Power

https://youtu.be/GWxkZiCsNpI

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He’ll possibly be taking Zeqiri’s place in the EFL cup team on Wednesday 22nd September at the Amex. He’s actually looked good against lower league opposition such as Coventry and Millwall.

This is true. I kind of expect him to start against Swansea, and, dare I say it, do well

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is true. I kind of expect him to start against Swansea, and, dare I say it, do well

Yes. We need the likes of Welbeck, Maupay and Trossard wrapped up in cotton wool and reserved for the Premier League only.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I've only seen him play once away at Millwall and I thought he looked very good and took his goal superbly I guess we will see just how good or bad he actually is this season with him now likely to be involved in the matchday squad.

As it stands for me he's a excellent player 3 shots on goal 1 goal ! That performance ratio per game will do for the rest of the season :)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I've only seen him play once away at Millwall and I thought he looked very good and took his goal superbly I guess we will see just how good or bad he actually is this season with him now likely to be involved in the matchday squad.

As it stands for me he's a excellent player 3 shots on goal 1 goal ! That performance ratio per game will do for the rest of the season :)

Does anyone know if he's actually training with the squad?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9996814 said:
Does anyone know if he's actually training with the squad?

He wasn't in the last set of photos

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Get behind the poor bloke. He probably will be our 4th striker and everyone's slating him, he's better and could be more useful than connelly who should be our 4th striker.
Utter bollocks. ....... and you can't even spell the player's name properly. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here