Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool reaction to the Carling Cup Draw

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
utter madness-cannot believe such nonsense-if your quoting fine,but crazy.
Obviously no one bought a ST purely for the first game but I bet quite a few will have bought one to guarantee a seat when they wanted it, knowing they probably wouldn't make every game.

But those people will surely turn up for this.

And of course it's a cup game so if they don't, their tickets will just go on sale to others.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
utter madness-cannot believe such nonsense-if your quoting fine,but crazy.

How many is LOADS though ? 20 , 50 , 100 , 200 , whatever the figure nearly all of them will apply for a ticket even if they cannot make the game as they will know a mate who wants to go in their place. I believe some STHs can only manage half a dozen games a season because of where they live but they still invested in a season ticket as its worth it to them personally.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I will pay seventy five pounds for a ticket, PM me if interested.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How many is LOADS though ? 20 , 50 , 100 , 200 , whatever the figure nearly all of them will apply for a ticket even if they cannot make the game as they will know a mate who wants to go in their place. I believe some STHs can only manage half a dozen games a season because of where they live but they still invested in a season ticket as its worth it to them personally.

Yes but 1 is too many-why do this to attend Donny & no other game? i find it amazing....perhaps i have miss read the post.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I can only recall playing them in the League Cup once, when they murdered us 4-0 and Paul Walsh scored a hat-trick. It would have been twice that but they got bored very quickly.

Last four FA Cup games though have been

Liverpool 1 Albion 2 (1983)
Albion 2 Liverpool 0 (1984)
Liverpool 2 Albion 2 (1991)
Albion 2 Liverpool 3 (1991 replay, after we were 2-1 up in extra time I think)

Wasn't the 4-0 at Anfield? I think it was the Milk Cup as it was back then?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
what really pissed me off about those scousers comments on their sites is that they have stated "we will have to sit in the home end".

Even if they do go on general sale, i beg you all, please do not buy these tickets for liverpool fans.

The reason is simple, you will be depriving a Brighton fan of a seat, it will compromise on our atmosphere.

Not only that, if you were to buy a ticket for someone, and they were to kick off etc, you potentially could be held responsible. The same as if you were to hand your season ticket over to someone.

If you get asked by any liverpool supporting friends, tell them to go through the Liverpool site, and get an away ticket. Keep the Blue and White end pure, and we will all be able to sit in confidence and watch the game, without having to hold on to our wallets....

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
what really pissed me off about those scousers comments on their sites is that they have stated "we will have to sit in the home end".

Even if they do go on general sale, i beg you all, please do not buy these tickets for liverpool fans.

The reason is simple, you will be depriving a Brighton fan of a seat, it will compromise on our atmosphere.

Not only that, if you were to buy a ticket for someone, and they were to kick off etc, you potentially could be held responsible. The same as if you were to hand your season ticket over to someone.

If you get asked by any liverpool supporting friends, tell them to go through the Liverpool site, and get an away ticket. Keep the Blue and White end pure, and we will all be able to sit in confidence and watch the game, without having to hold on to our wallets....

Exactly this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here