Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
right , I've worked it out to be

Liverpools 15% = 3,375
+ our 18500 STHs = 21875
+ 200 "segregation" = 22075
= 425 general sale?

Plus Seats not taken by STH in their phase

apparently LOADS of people bought Season Tickets just to get a ticket for the first game at Amex, :lolol:
so there will be ALL of these free and STH away, working etc. that cannot make it

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
... and, if there was a functioning ticket exchange, a few more from folk like me who can't get to the game.

I dare say I'll find a way of helping a mate get to the game somehow, though.

I'm introducing my own loyalty scheme, based on how many pints of Harveys I've been bought over the past 20 years.

But there would be no use of a ticket exchange for a Carling Cup game would there? As STH don't automatically have their seats and have to actively reserve them when they go on sale?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I agree with you. I'm not a STH holder, so I have to believe, but from my experience from Donny where pretty much everyone thought matchday tickets would be an absolute bun fight, but they remained on sale for 2 days, I do believe it'll be possible for non-STH to get tickets. I have been waiting online the moment matchday tickets have gone on sale and so far have had no problems in nabbing tickets. I expect this to be the toughest game of all to get tickets for, but I'd be amazed if 18,000 STH nab their seats, considering they have to physically reserve them.

A question; my Aunt is a STH in the East Stand but myself, my dad and his mate aren't. Could my Aunt choose not to reserve her seat in the East Stand when the tickets go on sale to STH and instead purchase 4 in the West Stand, for example?
I'd guess that it depends if that seat she would take is already taken by a STH , if not I couldn't see a problem.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
But there would be no use of a ticket exchange for a Carling Cup game would there? As STH don't automatically have their seats and have to actively reserve them when they go on sale?

we had 5 days to secure our Sunderland ones , guessing probably the same for the Liverpool game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
... and, if there was a functioning ticket exchange, a few more from folk like me who can't get to the game.

I dare say I'll find a way of helping a mate get to the game somehow, though.

I'm introducing my own loyalty scheme, based on how many pints of Harveys I've been bought over the past 20 years.

I thought you were a standard ST, Lord B?

Surely it's only 1901 that have a guarenteed, already paid for, seat for cup games.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

apparently LOADS of people bought Season Tickets just to get a ticket for the first game at Amex, :lolol:
so there will be ALL of these free and STH away, working etc. that cannot make it
true for the ones who don't take it , but I'm guessing alot of people , even if THEY don't take it have had loads of people wanting to use there seat.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
right , I've worked it out to be

Liverpools 15% = 3,375
+ our 18500 STHs = 21875
+ 200 "segregation" = 22075
= 425 general sale?

Althought the number of seats maybe 22,500 , isn't the official capacity 22,374 ? some seats are set aside for stewards etc and are never sat in by supporters. Also the club needs to give LFC some complimentary tickets for their staff and player's partners or mates who are not in the executive/VIP group. Could easily end up with with no home general sale tickets.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Althought the number of seats maybe 22,500 , isn't the official capacity 22,374 ? some seats are set aside for stewards etc and are never sat in by supporters. Also the club needs to give LFC some complimentary tickets for their staff and player's partners or mates who are not in the executive/VIP group. Could easily end up with with no home general sale tickets.

you are indeed correct

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I really hope its Wednesday as im away on the Tuesday but then we have got Leeds on the Friday........Maybe both clubs will agree to play it in a different week as we've both got league games on sky that week...wishfull thinking.

I think it will only be on the Wednesday if the Leeds v Man Utd game is played on Wednesday as well.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

utter madness-cannot believe such nonsense-if your quoting fine,but crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here