Liam Rosenior signs on a 3-year deal

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. The club did a great job of keeping it's business quiet
2. Most of the transfer related speculation on here is horseshit

Indeed, although it's just been pointed out to me that I'd been told that Paul McShane was "very close" to a signing we were going to make. I understand now!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see the Hull fans call him Rosey. They are not happy that he has come to us.

Had a look at one or two of their twitter feeds. Universal disappointment he's gone, Bruce getting flamed, great player, decent bloke, long-term coach etc etc. Brilliant !!

I wonder what impact Lancing had in his decision - no secret he wants to coach - will tie in nicely with the end of his three year deal perhaps.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Very pleased with bringing him in, however its an ageing defence we have and it still needs more quality

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
9096550cf8e79ee675b22fc2b7a86d1b.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yes, it was bloody turgid from where I was perched. I however, take your point.

This is a night to raise a glass and rock on.

Stop keep on bloody using turgid, the word is turbid!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Delighted with Rosey signing. Read the link to his farewell in the Hull local press. What a gent.

And as someone mentioned, so much better to sign players than get in mercenaries on loan.

The secrecy was classy too.

Happy, happy . . . .:ascarf:

Some ludicrous comments on the Argus website denouncing the signing. Absolutely no question this is a top signing, hopefully to play at right back. If we can complete a deal for Ward at left back then all of a sudden we have a vastly improved defence, great news considering we were 6th best goals conceded last year.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I have to say I'm still a little shocked - does this mean we've eschewed our charitable policy of performing medicals on behalf of other clubs in the championship?!?

A secret well kept indeed. Some shock doubtless around the dying embers atop our rivals hearth's this night. What! we've allowed Brighton to undertake a medical and not swooped to take the candy from their all too innocent and childlike grasp! What the Dickens! Pass me the Cognac, I'm all of a flutter.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent piece of work from the club, well done

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Excellent signing. A lot of experience at this and the highest level of English football, an FA Cup finalist and seemingly a good bloke to boot.

Very pleased :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here