Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior signs on a 3-year deal

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm with the rest of NSC on this, a very good signing.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Wikipedia says he played midfield for Bristol, then make no mention of his position changing for them or any of his following clubs. Anyone know when he made the switch and if it is something permanent for him, or if he is looking to move back to midfield, or is he one of those players that have more than one preferred position and are happy to play as needed?

Yeah he switched to fullback in his Fulham days so hasn't played midfield regularly for a while now, however i'm pretty sure he can still fill in if need be!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
That corner kick was good, can he also do it with the corner post, keeper & 10 defenders in place? And no forward capable of getting on the end of the ball if he misses.
But we've signed someone, here we go lads, PL next season.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent signing.

I remember being really impressed by him when he broke through at City and I was studying there - though that seems a lifetime ago now.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yep and I bet we will be looking for a few more that cost the same.
Average age of the team will rise dramatically.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Good start, we need a few more of this calibre :)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Some good quotes there:

"Best right back in the league and a great professional, given away to a rival"

"We're doing a grand job of strengthening our rivals, wonder when we'll start looking at our own team."

"Good luck to him, will be a good signing for them, should never had let him leave."

"I wish him all the best, but it was still an idiotic decision to let him leave."

"Should never have been let go ! A very big loss both on and off the pitch ! Good luck lad you deserve it !!"

"Not only was he a versatile RB or LB. But he will also be outstanding in this division. How often do we get players that are genuinely passionate about this region and talk incredibly well. He's one of my favourite City players of the modern era. Best of luck Rosey."

Etc etc..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep and I bet we will be looking for a few more that cost the same.
Average age of the team will rise dramatically.

Really ?... hes aleardy 4 or 5 years younger than our current Right backs

CH does like experience no doubt, and i do in a back 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here