Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Leonardo Ulloa's first press conference at the Amex

ULLOA.jpeg

Leonardo Ulloa making sure the seating is up to standard.

inseats.jpg

New team photo

team-pic.jpg

Last edited:

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Can't he just marry Gus Poyet. Or something.

This explains why the Club wants everyone to turn up on Saturday, with promises of a Willy-Wonka-esque Golden Ticket on offer, to swell the crowds.

One thing's for certain though, it'll be too cold for Vicente to show off his silky skills.

I think Gus is married already isn't he?
I take it you won't be going then?
Why wouldn't the club want supporters to go? .....looks like the club have worked very hard to secure his services despite all the gloom mongers and conspiratory theorists on here telling anyone who'd listen that it was "all a smokescreen and we wouldn't sign a big old unit because Gus doesn't really want one".
Well over a 1000 posts on here prove there is an interest in this new signing (admittedly for some reason a lot are a lot of the posts just piss taking and sniping) and i am sure unveiling him at the game generates yet more interest. Is that so bad?
...and I don't think one fan will now go to the game just to buy a ticket for the chance to win some chocolate...do you?
Out of interest are you always this cynical?

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Still undecided .. with a 200 mile round trip I will wait and see what the roads are like.

I have a 160 mile round trip myself but I hope to be there.

Not usually - probably a bit jaded though after too many years working in PR and comms

Ah, that would certainly help to explain it.......i have the same excuse after 28 years in Sales.
Have you used the Willy wonka Chocolate ticket idea yourself?

I just take the view we've had so much sh1t relating to the Albion for so many years, if we can't enjoy things now when will we? I dont even want us to get to the Prem yet anyway cos then we will lose every week and then it will be a moanfest......challenging for the play-offs for a few years suits me fine until we are ready.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
So, right....I am confused did the person that started this tread basically scout ulloa? Or was his looking at him already??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He looks huge and bulky yet fairly agile..!?!?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Think he'll be a success yes but wonder what kind of slating he'll get (plus Gus, Bloom, Barber etc.) when he doesn't score a hatrick off the bench :facepalm:

It depends if it looks like he's trying or not. If he doesn't, he'll be the new Billy Paynter within seconds of his first run out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here