SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Better start warming up the oven to prepare some humble pie for the pessimists club on here.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Brian Owen‏@Brian__Owen

Albion confirm they have agreed a fee for Ulloa but personal terms still to be agreed

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
And it show that poyet don't tell naylor the truth as when he was asked about the passport poyet said it won't be till next week and club text said he is flying in this weekend

So he can't use his Argentine passport then?
....i just don't get some people constantly sniping at arguably the best manager we've ever had.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
remember, he hasn't signed yet. Many a slip twixt cup and lip. I'll believe it once he's pictured with his pen having finished the 'a'....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He could be the next Michu or possibly the next Turienzo...

A gamble worth taking me thinks....just like Michu and Becchio were for Swansea n Leeds i suggest?

We'll have to wait and see i suppose.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And it show that poyet don't tell naylor the truth as when he was asked about the passport poyet said it won't be till next week and club text said he is flying in this weekend

Edit: was unnecessarily harsh.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just hope it's not another Sandaza.

Bet you loved him when he scored the last minute winner against Oldham a coupla years back?!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
His stats are good, and he looks exactly what we've been missing. We've obviously been tracking him for some time so well worth the gamble. Great news.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair point. Bruno, Orlandi and David came out of nothing whereas Ulloa has been in the press for weeks now. Although I'd be more worried about him being poached by a Championship club.

Who had heard of Calderon before we signed him?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I doubt the club would have announced this if personal terms aren't pretty much agreed. Hopefully he'll sign tomorrow morning and be unveiled on the pitch tomorrow but I think it will be all on finalised next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here