Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leona Lewis punched in head at book signing

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Assaulting a hardworking, talented, attractive young lady is indefensible.

Mind you, so is releasing an autobiography whilst in your early twenties!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's such a terrible shame to hear this.

If only she'd waited a month longer, she could have added this sorry episode to her book.
:jester:

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Can we have a new forum created for threads like this entitled the "Get Off Your High Horse Board".

So many people here are so offended by other people opinions it baffles me why they want to spend 8 hours a day on an internet forum?

Note. I do not condone the savage abuse received by Miss Lewis. Just think the sky high reaction is a tad...................pathetic :shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can we have a new forum created for threads like this entitled the "Get Off Your High Horse Board".

So many people here are so offended by other people opinions it baffles me why they want to spend 8 hours a day on an internet forum?

Note. I do not condone the savage abuse received by Miss Lewis. Just think the sky high reaction is a tad...................pathetic :shrug:

Punching a woman in the face isn't that bigger deal then? ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

get off your high horse you smug tosser.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Punching a woman in the face isn't that bigger deal then? ???

Bigger than what?

Oh......big a deal!

As I stated I do feel for LL and honestly think at least 10 pages on NSC will make her feel much better :wozza:

Poor lass didnt deserve or ask for it and is exceptionally talented but national news..................... :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here