Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leona Lewis punched in head at book signing

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Perhaps he was disappointed that the book didn't have more chapters.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh FFS this thread is about what happened to LL. Why post something about Afghanistan to cover up your not being bothered about an assualt on a Woman. JESUS WEPT !.

Blasphemy will get you nowhere Uncs. To reiterate, sensationalist journalism at it's worst. Can you explain why the word 'punched' is in inverted commas? For all you know the bloke in question works for her PR machine. Don't believe everything the media feed you. Somewhere between the press story and complete bullshit is the truth.

:)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yes, of course that is horrible, but the fact that soldiers are being killed doesn't justify someone hitting a woman.

Anyway, the thread is not about Afghanistan. Is it?

Who hit a woman? Were you there? How do you know this for sure?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where you there ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
CM you seem to be condoning this assault. Of course niether of us where there but she pulled out of the 1 show on Doctors orders and I doubt her career is in such a state it needs her PR Man to punch her in the face to get a few sympathy sales for her book do you ?. Think about it for a second.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
CM you seem to be condoning this assault. Of course niether of us where there but she pulled out of the 1 show on Doctors orders and I doubt her career is in such a state it needs her PR Man to punch her in the face to get a few sympathy sales for her book do you ?. Think about it for a second.

Not for one minute would I condone such a thing Uncs, but talk of her being punched in the face is apparently wide of the mark and it is that sensationalist reporting (good PR nonetheless) that I take issue with.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
why do you care so much for leona-waste of space-Lewis anyway?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Too many beers=lack of concentration

If only Leffe hadn't been on special offer in spAsda I could be sitting on the sofa watching my Extras DVD boxed set instead of sat at the computer half-cut on fine 6.6% Belgian beer and engaged in a pointless and futile spat with Uncle!

:jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who hit a woman? Were you there? How do you know this for sure?

Oh sorry,Iforgot you were there too. I didn't realise someone had bribed all the eye witnesses to claim they saw her assualted. You were in Afghanistan were you ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a conspircay Nibble I tell you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No hard feelings mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here