Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leona Lewis punched in head at book signing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
None at all Uncs, deep down I have a something bordering on respect for your appreciation and support for Leona!

:)

I think she is a WONDERFUL talent. I don't see what is so hard to understand about that. All the evidence to hand suggest this. I do not own any of her recordings although I was close to buying her superb rendition of Run.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think she is a WONDERFUL talent. I don't see what is so hard to understand about that. All the evidence to hand suggest this. I do not own any of her recordings although I was close to buying her superb rendition of Run.

To be fair she is for gays.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok then I am gay. Anyway where is Les Biehn Nibble the 2 pronged attack has been sadly missing recently.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ok then I am gay. Anyway where is Les Biehn Nibble the 2 pronged attack has been sadly missing recently.

He is in Auswitch.

He really is, he is in Krakow with his missus. He don't come on her much anymore. I left here for ages but It crept back into my life when I should really be learning lines.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I LOVE Les and I miss him. What the f*** is he doing in Krakow and tell me about his new squeeze.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anywho, funny little thread, good chatting again US, you always raise a smile on my ugly little face. Off to grab a can and watch Generation Kill. Believe.

Peace & f***ing. word.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I LOVE Les and I miss him. What the f*** is he doing in Krakow and tell me about his new squeeze.

P.S

He has been with her a while now, they are just on holiday I will tell him to post something upon his return.

US, pleasure as always.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your one of the good guys Nibble. I am off to bed with my Dog.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He is in Auswitch.

He really is, he is in Krakow with his missus. He don't come on her much anymore. I left here for ages but It crept back into my life when I should really be learning lines.

I meant HERE! Ha! Shit, I kill myself!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
P.S

He has been with her a while now, they are just on holiday I will tell him to post something upon his return.

US, pleasure as always.

Les is a MASSIVE hit with the Girls. I always considered myself a guiding light, a kindly Father figure to him if you like so I am sad he has f***ed off without so much as a goodbye.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
It will be some dickhead who 'wants to be famous' or thinks some rag will pay for his story, fine the fucker £10000 and give him 5 years will stop other knobs from 'wanting to be famous'!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My betting is a 'psycho' fan, or something like that.

Nevertheless, I feel sorry for the girl.

[edit] It seems I was right; from the metro:

After throwing the punch and being wrestled to the ground by security at the Waterstones Store in London last night, the long-haired man shouted out “I love you!” as the shaken star screamed back 'I don't love you!” it has emerged.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here