Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leona Lewis punched in head at book signing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just be grateful you have not had you ear drums assaulted by her droning voice.

Thats not actually true though is it PS. Seriously a young Woman is punched in the face and only on NSC would there be a procession of Thunerc*nts who would think that is something to celebrate.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can't abide X factor etc but I think anyone who manages to make a career in the entertainment industry has some guts. As for punching anyone in the head for no reason, especially a woman, well I just don't get it. disgraceful.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
just because you dont like her music shes hardly the most offensive person in the world, feeling smug because a women whos music you dont like has been punched in the head is a bit pathetic sadly.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
1 word: Dreadful.

Edit. I'm talking about her being punched btw.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It wasn't a punch, it was probably no more than an attempted swipe. Sensationalist journalism + slow news day = bullshite.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So a " slap " is ok then ?. :wozza:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NEVER underestimate the depths NSC can sink to.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
well, whatever it was, it's clear she was assaulted. For someone to have such a sad, unfulfilled life that they decide to queue up, wait in line and take a swipe at her is pathetic.

The fact that she worked hard, has talent and has forged a career in a very difficult field, whether you like her music or not is telling that she has a fortitude that most of us could never muster.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
well, whatever it was, it's clear she was assaulted. For someone to have such a sad, unfulfilled life that they decide to queue up, wait in line and take a swipe at her is pathetic.

The fact that she worked hard, has talent and has forged a career in a very difficult field, whether you like her music or not is telling that she has a fortitude that most of us could never muster.

Spot on Nibble.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You miss the point entirely. I am responding to THIS thread. If it had been about people dying in the World I may have commented on that but I am commenting on THIS thread. Get it, right ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh FFS this thread is about what happened to LL. Why post something about Afghanistan to cover up your not being bothered about an assualt on a Woman. JESUS WEPT !.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here