Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight to Notts Forest for £400K??!!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
A mate of mine from Leicester has called to say that he has heard on local radio up there that Forest are looking to bid £400K for Knight!!!

I can't verify the story but he's a reliable lad and wouldn't lie about it and would have no reason to.

Anybody else heard any similar rumours??

Personally I think it could be his agent stoking the rumour fires following his latest spat with McGhee but 400 big ones would be good business in my books.

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
cause he might score some goals and get noticed for the right reasons

personally would bite forests hand off for 400K, would we have to give a % to chelski?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
XooX said:
A mate of mine from Leicester has called to say that he has heard on local radio up there that Forest are looking to bid £400K for Knight!!!

I can't verify the story but he's a reliable lad and wouldn't lie about it and would have no reason to.

Anybody else heard any similar rumours??

Personally I think it could be his agent stoking the rumour fires following his latest spat with McGhee but 400 big ones would be good business in my books.
So you reckon Dan Harding was worth twice as much as Leon..............Not in my eyes.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I would take it if McGhee was promised all the funds to find an out and out striker.Knight has a poor goal scoring record in this league

Last edited:

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Seasider said:

personally would bite forests hand off for 400K, would we have to give a % to chelski?

I think they have a 50% sell on clause, but I'm not 100% certain.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It'd be a good move for him to get away from all the moaning whingebag Albion fans that don't appreciate him and also a manager that doesn't value his contribution.

I don't want him to go as he's by far our best player but he needs to move on for his own sake.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Trigger said:
It'd be a good move for him to get away from all the moaning whingebag Albion fans that don't appreciate him and also a manager that doesn't value his contribution.

I don't want him to go as he's by far our best player but he needs to move on for his own sake.

If he was that good he should be hitting double figures easily.I wont be sorry if he went for that amount
And your the guy who wants McGhee out:lolol:

Last edited:

Seasider said:

Forest must have been really impressed by his penalty-taking technique last season :jester:

We all know Leon can score goals against League 1 defences but you'd hope he'd want to play at a higher level than that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Trigger said:

Who doesn't appreciate him then? You're making it up.

Last edited:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
And I've heard Yeovil want him.Their valuation? 400 gallons of scrumpy.

An offer too good to refuse?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
rogue said:
I would take it if McGhee was promised all the funds to find an out and out striker.Knight has a poor goal scoring record in this league

And who would you buy in his stead? He wouldn't be all that easy to replace ...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
rogue said:
If he was that good he should be hitting double figures easily.I wont be sorry if he went for that amount
And your the guy who wants McGhee out:lolol:

Yes because stikers are all about goals :shootself

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
rogue said:

Would you trust Mcghee not to spunk it on another el turi though?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
El Presidente said:
Why would Forest pay £400k for a player who is out of contract in the summer?

maybe Megson is desperate

we could swap leon for neil Harris:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here