Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight to Notts Forest for £400K??!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What a bag of bullshit.

I can't believe some of the responses in this thread.

Leon is easily one of our best players. Why would we want to sell him to a lesser club? Particularly at that price. Last time we were back in League 1/Division 2 he must have been worth a million at least. After all that's what Reading paid for Leroy Lita and he had a similar record to our Leon.

If Leon's going anywhere I'd like to think it is forwards not backwards and to be honest he's unlikely to be attracting very much attention at the moment. We all know he can play better and I still believe we'll make a Championship goalscorer of him yet

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dick Knight is worth way more than that :shootself

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Race said:
He's at Gillingham now.

Yes but on loan. Trouble is that since poor Harris had his run in with cancer he's not quite the same player.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
400 k i'd probabaly take that only problem is replacement for him though can't see Pepsi Max or South coast Rooney stepping into his boots but maybe the responsibility will bring then on.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
On Century FM last night by all accounts, an 'exclusive' and as they are one of the sponsors of Forest I reckon they didnt just make it up.

If McGhee lets him go its just another indication that his time pulling us into the oblivion of League 1 must surely be up.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Rougvie said:

If McGhee lets him go its just another indication that his time pulling us into the oblivion of League 1 must surely be up.

Get real

1. McGhee's the man, it's all been said before
2. There are 30 odd professional league clubs in this country that Burley would consider before casting a brief glance in our direction.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Yes because stikers are all about goals :shootself

Most of them are....those that aren't, aren't strikers.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can we swap him for that Friio fella, he's pretty good?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Uncle Buck said:

Whoever asked about what Chelsea get, it is a fairly high percentage, it has been muted at being around 50%.

Sickener really, like Chelsea really need 200k as much as us.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Rougvie said:
On Century FM last night by all accounts, an 'exclusive' and as they are one of the sponsors of Forest I reckon they didnt just make it up.

We don't get Century FM in Notts anymore

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought Leon's value was more like £500K, but throw in McCammon and they can have both for £450K. :smokin:

WE really need better players!

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
KinkyGoebels said:
Would you trust Mcghee not to spunk it on another el turi though?

In a word, no.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here