Leon Knight: slag alert on Twitter.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
For those of you on twitter, get tweeting #getleonknightoffthelegendswall

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
why's everyone so up in arms.....some of his tweets are comedy genius. YES they represent the IQ of a 12 year old but some are too messed up/weird to not find amusing...the guy has literally lost the plot and has done for a while now

The way I see it, if one of those girls was my bird, friend, daughter or sister I'd want to tear that c**t to pieces. They are all someones bird, friend, daughter or sister. He's trying to humiliate a load of innocent girls for no reason.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
The way I see it, if one of those girls was my bird, friend, daughter or sister I'd want to tear that c**t to pieces. They are all someones bird, friend, daughter or sister. He's trying to humiliate a load of innocent girls for no reason.

Pah! innocent?! Have you seen them? why take compromising photos of yourself? pure vanity. They are most likely loving the attention. If they were my g/f i'd be mortified, luckily my gfs aren't be as grotty as that.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
All jokes aside I would seriously not be surprised if he was suicidal. He had the potential to be an awesome footballer, he has lost it all and his behaviour is very, very bizarre. He also seems to not give a shit about anything or anyone.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

what? but they're are voluntarily sending him pictures?

this is not old blokes sexually exploiting young girls in Rochdale it's some dick head asking stupid girls to send him some pics

as someone said it's car crash stuff and he's lost the plot but some on here seem to want him beheading

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
what? but they're are voluntarily sending him pictures?

this is not old blokes sexually exploiting young girls in Rochdale it's some dick head asking stupid girls to send him some pics

as someone said it's car crash stuff and he's lost the plot but some on here seem to want him beheading

The girls aren't sending the photos in! It's mostly ex boyfriends with a grudge.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Pah! innocent?! Have you seen them? why take compromising photos of yourself? pure vanity. They are most likely loving the attention. If they were my g/f i'd be mortified, luckily my gfs aren't be as grotty as that.

This attitude is one step behind sayin, if a girl gets raped, that she asked for it because she had a short skirt on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Any chance of seeing some of these pictures? I'm not on Twitter and I don't want to unknowingly "wife" a wrong 'un.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This attitude is one step behind sayin, if a girl gets raped, that she asked for it because she had a short skirt on.

Exactly. I am sure we have all had a saucy pic or two from a gfriend, that does not make them a slag by any means but Leon posting them all over the net is LOW.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All jokes aside I would seriously not be surprised if he was suicidal. He had the potential to be an awesome footballer, he has lost it all and his behaviour is very, very bizarre. He also seems to not give a shit about anything or anyone.

It is very strange behaviour. I reckon he will either soon be diagnosed as bipolar or end up in a ditch somewhere. Or both maybe.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It is very strange behaviour. I reckon he will either soon be diagnosed as bipolar or end up in a ditch somewhere. Or both maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here