Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight: slag alert on Twitter.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
For the benefit of those of us that can't understand a word that idiot writes can someone translate what LK is on about/what he's up to?

Basically he has asked all his followers to send him pictures of girls who have posed in slutty photos which they have sent to their (in some cases ex) boyfriends. He is now spending the evening tweeting all the photos he has been sent to expose these 'sluts'

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
For the benefit of those of us that can't understand a word that idiot writes can someone translate what LK is on about/what he's up to?

He set up a hashtag (#slagalertpictures) and an email address to go with it, and has been encouraging people to send compromising pictures of slags, so he can name and shame them so that men know not to 'wife them'. He's putting them online as from tonight.

Never mind the fact that most if not all of the 300-odd responses will have been pics that were sent to/taken by boyfriends who are now vengeful ex-boyfriends looking for revenge.

It's basically bullying/harrassment, and is like in a club when you see groups of guys swarming a round a girl on the dancefloor but multiplied.

I reckon that if a girl ever rejects him, he is clear in his mind that she is either a lesbian or a cocktease.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Surely he could get in to some serious trouble for this? I do hope so anyway. Bitter little man.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
How awful. :( Poor girls. Something that private should not be made public without the permission of the girls in the photos. Leon Knight should be ashamed of himself.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
How awful. :( Poor girls. Something that private should not be made public without the permission of the girls in the photos. Leon Knight should be ashamed of himself.

Tbf if you've seen the girls so far, I don't think they would be too ashamed, they look absolute filth

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can we PLEASE have this little twat removed from our wall.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Someone posted this:

A2DTYRiCIAAtkh6.jpg

Twitter / jonnot: Haha check out Leon Knight ...

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I think it's finally time to set the NSC petition to get him off the wall

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
why's everyone so up in arms.....some of his tweets are comedy genius. YES they represent the IQ of a 12 year old but some are too messed up/weird to not find amusing...the guy has literally lost the plot and has done for a while now

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Can someone set up a poll I see how many want him on/off the legends wall don't know how to do it off my phone.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
The man is a complete dick, lost all respect for him a long time ago. We need to get him off the legends wall.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Can anyone think of a decent hashtag about getting leon off the wall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here