Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight: slag alert on Twitter.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There aren't many people that I've unfollowed on twitter, but he was one of them. All the pseudo-gangster crap was just so annoying. I;d long since unfollowed him by teh time he became obsessed with slagging off footballers wives. Presumably it's that O'Hara fellas missus again is it?

For a long time, I remained in the "Leon Knight - he's alright" camp, but I got that somewhat wrong, didn't I?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Need I say any more?!?[video]http://twitvid.com/QHT2E[/video]

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I was in the AMEX Reception a month or so ago for the stadium tour and a few of us were discussing the Leon Knight banner, mainly that it should be taken down. The Receptionist chipped in with a knowing laugh and said that's pretty much what everyone has been saying.

Surely it's only a matter of time before it's discarded for good.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No idea who thought it was a good idea to put the banner up in the first place, presumably someone who somehow didn't hear all his comments about us after joining Swansea.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It seems a few hundred people have sent him pictures for this 'slag alert' and from 8pm he'll begin 'naming and shaming' on twitter to his 70k+ followers.

It all feels a bit... rapey.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I thought the slagalert thing was just people sending in pictures of birds who think they are top-drawer and classy but really look like dog's dinner... Or...Er.. Slags?

Then he just slags them off a bit.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
#SAP

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
he's gained about 30k followers since this slag alert stuff, and gained a few from the O'hara incident

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346869766.171059.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346869783.202500.jpg

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5171008 said:
The bloke is such a complete tool! How the hell has he got 70k followers anyway? Who, apart from Brighton fans, have any idea who he is?

He just gets the followers as people want to see people getting ripped (O Hara etc)

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5171008 said:
The bloke is such a complete tool! How the hell has he got 70k followers anyway? Who, apart from Brighton fans, have any idea who he is?

from 70k to 90k within 2 hours...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
For the benefit of those of us that can't understand a word that idiot writes can someone translate what LK is on about/what he's up to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here