Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight not in squad....

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
No he never said he was shit - Blackwell, Cullip ingarmarson(spl) and an inform mayo was better - and they were.

Ok shit may have been the wrong word but im sure he made it fairly clear that he did not have a future here. Some thing that he also did with Nathan Tyson.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
Shouldnt think he really cares to be honest - ball is in his court, your right- he can walk away for nought in the summer

No he cant, hes under 24 therefore we get compo for him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
He really is wasted at this club

If he was as good as you think other league clubs would be looking to sign him. All Albion players are for sale, as are the mangers according to some. He's a very skillful player with an attitude, he ain't the brilliant player you seem to think he is, imo

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:
Ok shit may have been the wrong word but im sure he made it fairly clear that he did not have a future here. Some thing that he also did with Nathan Tyson.

tyson has proved he is a lg 2 player - not a championship player - virgo didnt really get a chance to back up last season as anything more than luck (im not saying it was).
Reading also seem to be doing well without Tyson dont they? - I believe they used the Tyson money to use towards Kitson as well.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
KinkyGoebels said:
His talent and skills are undeniable. His attitude, at times, has been GREAT, and at other times has been SHIT. That's not professional, and he has no right to behave that way to his team-mates and his manager.

How does one think Jakey felt to know that he is replacing his team-mate who was feeling aggrieved at being taken off?

So send him out to another club that doesn't know how to handle him? That list was long enough before. He's lucky McGhee can tolerate his behaviour, cos not many others could.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
His talent and skills are undeniable. His attitude, at times, has been GREAT, and at other times has been SHIT. That's not professional, and he has no right to behave that way to his team-mates and his manager.

How does one think Jakey felt to know that he is replacing his team-mate who was feeling aggrieved at being taken off?

So send him out to another club that doesn't know how to handle him? That list was long enough before. He's lucky McGhee can tolerate his behaviour, cos not many others could.

Only Turner and Mcghee cant handle him and where is Turner now?

Jake should be thanking is stars he is in the first team and shouldnt care who he replaces and maybe put his mind on not missing sitters.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
tyson has proved he is a lg 2 player - not a championship player - virgo didnt really get a chance to back up last season as anything more than luck (im not saying it was).
Reading also seem to be doing well without Tyson dont they? - I believe they used the Tyson money to use towards Kitson as well.

I doubt very much that Tyson will be a league 2 player come the end of January. Both us and Sheff Weds had bids turned down for him. He will be playing championship football soon enough. In regards to Virgo we dont seem to be missing him that much, dont mean he werent good enough.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:
I though it was for all players under the age of 24.

You maybe right - i thought it was to protect clubs from the likes of Harding who after being brought through the youth system walk away.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
You maybe right - i thought it was to protect clubs from the likes of Harding who after being brought through the youth system walk away.

I was very much under the impression it was only for home-grown players.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
KinkyGoebels said:
Only Turner and Mcghee cant handle him and where is Turner now?
Words fail me.

Of course McGhee can handle him. Leon just doesn't like it, which is Leon's problem - not McGhee's. His talent isn't THAT good in proportion to his attitude. Eric Cantona, Robin Friday, Ruud Gullit, George Best - all utter footballing geniuses with attitude. Leon Knight? Dream on.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here