Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight admits Brighton career is over

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gully said:
Rumours are that Leon lost it during a game of Subbuteo, he complained that Charlie was flicking his feet too hard, raced down to the other end of the pitch and snapped the goalie off his rod.
Do you mean that Leon was actually playing ON the Subbuteo pitch, rather than flicking the players himself? Did he score?

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
It's all shite. They were playing team Twister as a bonding session. Leon was spotting the yellow, green and two reds, Tank spun for a blue, which meant that little Leon was underneath. Tank slipped, Leon disappeared into Tank's cushioning and has yet to be recovered. Race is getting fed up with the plaintive cries of "let me out" at night.

MM will wait another week or so, then try and entice Leon back out by waving a captain's armband at him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A senior player and the manager bickering like f***ing kids. :nono: The pair of them need their heads banging together. PATHETIC.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...meanwhile Race is feeding Tank a diet of baked beans, curry and left over Brussel sprouts, in the hope that the build up of gas forces him out.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Race said:
Only a tiny part of what you have posted is true.
All the while we're left in the dark as to why our top earner can't get into a depleted squad of 16 for no apparent reason, we're going to get stories like this.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its getting dull and boring now, Leon is gone good luck to him.

Think Mcghee could have acted better as clearly could have Knight.

Players talk and Mcghees action look one of a desperate man.

Thats my last word on the matter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The whole thing is getting very tiresome now. It's time Leon slung his hook so we can concentrate on trying to stay in this frigging division, without having these pathetic sideshows kicking off every other week.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
KinkyHitler said:
Its getting dull and boring now, Leon is gone good luck to him.

Think Mcghee could have acted better as clearly could have Knight.

Thats my last word on the matter

It worked the first time he was dropped. Magoo couldn't win in the eyes of some. He explained why he was dropped and would have been lambasted for an explanation had he not explained in the first place.

The manager is in charge and the players must toe the line. It is not as if he has been unreasonable demanding Leon improve his attitude and form...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
garry nelsons left foot said:
Oooooo, which bit which bit?

Well put it this way there was no actual throwing off the coach or players intervening!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Race said:
Well put it this way there was no actual throwing off the coach or players intervening!

so I was told wrong then?

Sorry for misleading you:down: :down: :down:

How are your ears BTW?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dave the gaffer said:
so I was told wrong then?

Sorry for misleading you:down: :down: :down:

How are your ears BTW?

You wernt that wrong DTG!!

Ears r OK now I think, well I heard the alarm this morning anyway!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here