Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight admits Brighton career is over

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
so to take that argument forward, it's ok for Mcghee to have a go at his players in the press( Robinson) but not Leon back?

interesting logic

No, I have criticised MM for some of the comments he has made publicly about players, but Leon is out of order... he has no right to question team selections and tactics... he is a player... and not as good as he obviously thinks he is... if I had contributed what he has contributed this season, especially recently, I would keep quiet...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There we will have to disagree.

MM's managerial style seems to be that if the players in his opinion are not cutting it and need a gee up, he runs to naylor.

We will probably never know what happened on that bus as most things tend to end up as Chinese Whispers, however, if he questioned MM's decision regarding Kuips and then MM had to be restrained from ejecting LK from the bus, then I think he has every right to bitch about it to whoever he wants.

The sad thing about this is that it looks like two players who have given great service to this club will probably leave under a cloud...LK and Kuips...this reflects badly on the club

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is if Leon had a sackful of medals from a distinguished playing career then maybe his opinion does count for something.

The fact that he hasnt means he should keep his gob shut and do his talking on the pitch where he is easily the most skilful player to pull on an Albion shirt in the last few years.

Then he would have scouts flocking and we might get a big money bid. Now he will probably be sold cheaply coz MM wants rid.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
There we will have to disagree.

MM's managerial style seems to be that if the players in his opinion are not cutting it and need a gee up, he runs to naylor.

We will probably never know what happened on that bus as most things tend to end up as Chinese Whispers, however, if he questioned MM's decision regarding Kuips and then MM had to be restrained from ejecting LK from the bus, then I think he has every right to bitch about it to whoever he wants.

The sad thing about this is that it looks like two players who have given great service to this club will probably leave under a cloud...LK and Kuips...this reflects badly on the club

Not the FDM... you are adding 2 + 2 and making about 100 there!...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Holy thread revival batman

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
HolyThreadResurrection.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here