Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Decent point. With the penalty it could've been better. That said 1 half dominated each so fair result.

Yeah shame we missed the pen, but scoring it would've changed the whole course of the game and it was early doors, so who knows what would've happened if Maupay had buried it. Great point in the end, one step closer...

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Definitely would have taken a point before the game. I think the subs empashised the point that our squad still needs improvement but a great point against a good team.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Every team needs a Solly March.

He is not our match winner. He is not our flair winger. But by god he does a job for us.
As i said before, those that don't get it never will. But no manager will let him leave us. .

I agree he does an ok job defending, but we need more from a winger than just being a good defender. The problem is when he comes on you know we are not trying to score.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
What a great performance. We deserved the point. Couldn't have believed we'd have got 4 points from our first two games back after the break. Should give us loads of confidence.
Thought Lampty and Mooy were both excellent, and a special well done to Big Shane. Came in and didn't put a foot wrong.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Fantastic 1st half performance by the youngest team we have ever had in the Premier League (avg age 25).
Performance dipped in 2nd half when the 3 changes occurred.
Surprised Potter did not take Stephens off as he was on a card and should have got it as well.
Stephens so off the pace and the midfield non existent in last quarter.
Time to move on Stephens next season to open up space for Molumby.
MOM : Lampety ( loves seeing him out pace Vardy in the 1v 1)

D

Deleted member 2719

Well the mouldy. seems you may have come aroud to Potterball.

Future looks bright? yes?

I think you must be confusing me with someone else, I have always backed Potter to the max, because I can see has a future and isn't scared to take risks.

This IMO both these attributes were missing in Howton.

Come on the Albion.:banana::albion2:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
annoyed at Trossard when he had that turn and should have hit it.... rest of his game was sound.

Lamptey was excellent considering he took a big hit to the mouth as well. His reading of the game was excellent.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Unbeaten behind closed doors, maybe if this continues Potter will be asking to ban the fans from the Amex next season so that we can challenge for the title. :lolol:

Some good positives from the game, Lampety looks like being our right back for the next decade, defensively solid, the 5 subs is certainly assisting us.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a great performance. We deserved the point. Couldn't have believed we'd have got 4 points from our first two games back after the break. Should give us loads of confidence.
Thought Lampty and Mooy were both excellent, and a special well done to Big Shane. Came in and didn't put a foot wrong.

Mooy was good but thought he really tired, and it looked like he and Stephens were running in treacle at the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here