Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
not sure that is correct - they win one and they are ahead of us on goal difference no? assuming we dont win ours.

I was replying to a post saying that Palace need one win to finish above us. That only works if you assume that we’re losing to the hammers.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Not the first time we’ve conceded in injury time at Elland Road- had the feeling we needed a second

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Very strange substitutions

Webster and Llalana coming on just screamed of negativity, and Lamptey actually gave the ball away super cheaply in the build up to their goal albeit I can understand he was brought on to exploit space. All in all though would say the subs and formation change are the main reason we threw that away today.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Depends on your ambition, and if the opposition have been dreadful all season. Typical Albion support to be grateful for crumbs. Must have a more confident outlook. In the context of our away record, and Welbecks miss, with millions at stake, it’s not a good result. We should be disappointed with. But as you say, many will be over the moon because they believe all the mighty Leeds media bollocks and have a little old Brighton mindset and always will.

Agree - need to look up, rather than what’s below us….

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Webster and Llalana coming on just screamed of negativity, and Lamptey actually gave the ball away super cheaply in the build up to their goal albeit I can understand he was brought on to exploit space. All in all though would say the subs and formation change are the main reason we threw that away today.

Brighton had completely lost control and Rob had to do worldie after worldie until Webster came on.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Well said. Seems to be many fans that have a very low level of achievement.

What utter nonsense, I’m mean unbelievable level of rubbish. We are 10th in the PL with one game to go and you use the phrase ‘low level of achievement’😂😂😂

The stats show a draw was a fair result against a team absolutely battling for their survival, this board is littered with posts saying our goalkeeper was MoM and you are criticising fans for saying a points isn’t a bad result. Grow up.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Could of . . . should of . . . but a point away from home is more than zero.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Subs f*cked it up. We were comfortably controlling it till Webster and Lallana came on.

Neither of them were directly responsible, but Lallana contributed naff-all compared with the all-action Caceido. I know he was on a yellow, but that was a baffling one for me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Agree about the negative subs but we should have had that wrapped up way before the equaliser.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm not sure I can live with myself if that point saves THE Leeds from relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here