Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Warren is absolutely steaming about Maupay disappearing down the tunnel when he knew he was not going to be subbed on.

Perhaps he should listen to Graham Potter’s post match interview as reported by Andy Naylor.

Graham Potter, asked why the unused Neal Maupay disappeared down the tunnel ten minutes before the final whistle: "I have no idea, but I would imagine because we'd made our three subs I think he went to the toilet.
"He came back at the end. Sometimes that happens.“

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
As an aside I did like the "Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again" chant, very amusing :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Caciedo has been carrying a back injury all week according to Potter …

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How was the Leeds fans behaviour towards us pre & post match ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

One very aggressive older bloke with his son before the game, miserable as ****. A few nice and one in particular in the car park, more level headed. He though lived in Wales and didn't have a huge Yorkshire chip on his shoulder.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Perhaps he should listen to Graham Potter’s post match interview as reported by Andy Naylor.

Graham Potter, asked why the unused Neal Maupay disappeared down the tunnel ten minutes before the final whistle: "I have no idea, but I would imagine because we'd made our three subs I think he went to the toilet.

Do either of them know about the potential concussion substitute?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I don't think its was Websters introduction as much as the switch to four at the back that really did the damage. Lallana for Caceido cant end up in anything other than a less combatitive midfield. Potters decisions today have put finishing above Palace at big risk and probably cost TB £2-4m imo.

Might not cost TB as if we don't finish in top 10 then he won't be paying all the staff the bonus.

As for the Caceido sub, he was dead on his legs, whether through exhaustion or, as some have alluded to, a back problem.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Met 2 very nice Leeds fans watching here on holiday both had Leeds shirts and came to talk to the wife and I in our BHA shirts
They told us Leeds are in deep cr@p Bielsa was not good for Leeds and ‘Yankee’ as they called him is not the right man to sort Leeds out.

They both think Leeds will go down and we’re not at all deluded!!!

Strange I know but true…

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Well he’s not going to publicly criticise his player even if there is an issue. Can’t see what the problem is tbh I would rather a player be frustrated if he’s not playing than warming the bench happy to take the wages on a Friday. I don’t listen to Radio Sussex although from reading on here they do seem to have an agenda against Maupay for some reason.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's the season review done. :thumbsup:

:lolol:

The funny thing is we have probably had a lower xGf this season than last (haven't checked) and a better finishing position in the table. Despite getting frustrated at the home form at time GP and the players have actually done everything needed to prove progress on the pitch as well as off and there is still room for improvement. Genuinely excited for next season with Undav and Mitoma (so long as we hang on to Cucurella and Caicedo).

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I saw a lady police officer filming the people with the banner. I didn't see exactly what it said as they'd started to fold it up when I turned around and saw it.

You can stop giggling or I'll take down your particulars...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here